Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mephisto92

Player
Player
Your IRL Name: Nikolay
Your Age: 23
Time zone: GMT+02:00
Average online per day: 6-12 hr.
Your Discord: Mephisto92
Your Nickname: Lilth Mage
Your ID: 369499
1: Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol).

Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization?
It has been my wish for a long time to eventually become a leader of an organisation . I have some experience in SAHP and to my opinion good understanding of the role and responsabilities of SAHP . I belive my personal qualities and skills will help me lead the organisation and improove on it . I see myself as disciplined , serios and I want to see that from everyone around me . Also I am so to say hands on and relly active so I think I will be able to dedicate a lot of my time to the organisation and to improve it .

What are my Goals?
1. Improove standing of SAHP in the server , and with other orgs .
2. Have active members and ensure the organisation is functioning to its max potential .
3. Improve highway safety and ensure the SAHP jurisdiction is a safe place for citizens .
4.Mainatin good level of coordination and cooperation with other orgs .
5. Achieve a good level of training , profesionalism and activity from SAHP officers .
6.And last but not least make SAHP a fun and welcoming place so people would like to stay and have fun in the organisation .
My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization:
Historicly the organistaion has suffered from a high rate of people transferring away or not being active . I would start with a better bonus system , overhauling the organisation as a whole . Changing the uniforms and some of the vehicles , better and more comprehansive training for new recruits , refresher training once in a while . I would like to include more role play situations with other orgs , better coordination with FIB/LSPD/NG/GOV . Also training activities with other organistaions so we can work better together . I would also like to include some better guidlines in hiring and inteview procedures .

Experiences
EX SAHP Trooper 3
EX NG Corporal
Current Deputy Warden

Mephisto92

Player
Player
Your IRL Name: Nikolay
Your Age: 32
Time zone: GMT+02:00
Average online per day: 6-12 hr.
Your Discord: Mephisto92
Your Nickname: Lilith Mage
Your ID: 369499
1: Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom