Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Saint Opps

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Opps

Player
Player
Information

1. Name: Ben

2. Age: 26

3. Time Zone: CST

4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours on busy days, 8-10 hours on non busy days

5. Your Discord: xexityy

6. Your Nickname: Saint Opps

7. Your ID: 292123

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Los Santos Police Department is arguably
the second best or most known organization in the whole city, I plan on keeping it that way as not only Leos would want that but, citizens too! My main goal if i get leadership will be make sure the citizens and Leos alike can rely on LSPD either with numbers at events so we don't lose to families or gangs, being professional in all aspects or being there for each and every citizen of this great city!

2.2 I have been in the city for around a year and most think NG was my first home but, it wasn't. I first joined LSPD in Jessica's term. so, LSPD is where i truly began my great career as an LEO! after that I decided to join NG and becoming general which i succeeded in. I have been HOD in FIB and HOD in LSPD after both of those stints I decided to run for SAHP as Sheriff. I set a goal upon being sheriff and we smashed the goal which if i must say it did not rely on me but everyone under me! You as a leader are only as strong as your weakest officer. I now think its time to lead LSPD to higher standards than before! With all my experience in every LEO org besides EMS. I believe I have what it takes to lead the second biggest LEO organization in the city. I plan to bring bigger goals here and accomplish them too!

2.3 With everything I just said the goals in mind are as follows, To earn the respect of all other orgs, To show absolutely no favoritism, We will be professional on all aspects, We will break records never before done.

2.4 Departments will be HRT, SWAT, IA, IB (UC), PR, and TE (Traffic Enforcement). All of these departments will be ran by the best group of people in this city! If i get leadership I will have some well known guys or girls coming to my term so not only I can succeed but, so can LSPD. HRT and IA are the two most important departments in my term, HRT will need to keep the numbers and activity high while IA will fight off corruption or anyone just not willing to work.

2.5 Final point as to why I want leadership. I have seen many times in the past LSPD be unprofessional or corrupt to some extent and I plan on putting a stop to it or changing everyone's opinions on LSPD as a whole. Most past terms have not even lasted 1 term, LSPD needs not a good leader but, A great leader and I believe I hold all the keys to make that work. There will be no giving out ranks because they are your friend, no one will get a rank unless truly deserved or at the promotion ceremony. As pointed before there will be a 0 tolerance policy towards favoritism. I personally don't care if you're rank 29 or rank 1, do the crime do the time so to speak. Also, We all have one goal in mind and that's to make LSPD thrive with success no matter the rank. We all act as one.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want to have inter org events with every org to give people other things to do besides towing or patrolling. Inter org events can be anything from PR working together or a massive patrol to work as a team and be united!

3.2 I will have competitions within LSPD to give my guys a motive to do something and earn either a promotion or cash. along with that some fun PR related events withing LSPD i.e. hide and seek or Simon says

3.3 I will make sure my guys are towing 24/7 for 1. more RP and 2. to keep the streets clean, Towing will also have a high bonus structure. Towing in this term will be the main focus other than HRT and IA doing the best to help the org! I plan to keep 1 towie on the streets 24/7!

3.4 I want to as always make sure all the other orgs and civilians are involved in some way to allow for more RP within the city not just LSPD. We will have fun PR events for all the citizens to join in on!

Deputy Chief of Police
102. Mike White
103. Donna Hill
Ranks
30. Chief of police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Special Task Force
24. Watch Commander
—High Command—
23. Superintendent
22. Field Supervisor
21. Sector Supervisor
20. Supervisor
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Staff Sergeant
16. Sergeant
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Master Officer 3
12. Master Officer 2
11. Master Officer 1
10. Senior officer 3
9. Senior officer 2
8. Senior officer 1
7. Patrol officer 3
6. Patrol officer 2
5. Patrol officer 1
4. Towie
3. Rookie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

My experiences

1x General for 2 terms
5x Terms in NG
1x Sheriff for 2 terms
4x Terms in SAHP
HOD of HRT in LSPD
1x Term in LSPD
HOD of Spec Ops in FIB
2x Terms in FIB
CoS in GOV

ROSTER

Job is not done!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope to see you all very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Saint Opps

Eric Opps

Player
Player
Fantastic SAHP and NG leader, knows what he’s doing, great leader and keeps our terms out of trouble.

He’s ready to change the everyone’s perception on LSPD and put LSPD on top !

Lucky Opps

Player
Player
Information

1. Name: Ben

2. Age: 26

3. Time Zone: CST

4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours on busy days, 8-10 hours on non busy days

5. Your Discord: xexityy

6. Your Nickname: Saint Opps

7. Your ID: 292123

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Los Santos Police Department is arguably
the second best or most known organization in the whole city, I plan on keeping it that way as not only Leos would want that but, citizens too! My main goal if i get leadership will be make sure the citizens and Leos alike can rely on LSPD either with numbers at events so we don't lose to families or gangs, being professional in all aspects or being there for each and every citizen of this great city!

2.2 I have been in the city for around a year and most think NG was my first home but, it wasn't. I first joined LSPD in Jessica's term. so, LSPD is where i truly began my great career as an LEO! after that I decided to join NG and becoming general which i succeeded in. I have been HOD in FIB and HOD in LSPD after both of those stints I decided to run for SAHP as Sheriff. I set a goal upon being sheriff and we smashed the goal which if i must say it did not rely on me but everyone under me! You as a leader are only as strong as your weakest officer. I now think its time to lead LSPD to higher standards than before! With all my experience in every LEO org besides EMS. I believe I have what it takes to lead the second biggest LEO organization in the city. I plan to bring bigger goals here and accomplish them too!

2.3 With everything I just said the goals in mind are as follows, To earn the respect of all other orgs, To show absolutely no favoritism, We will be professional on all aspects, We will break records never before done.

2.4 Departments will be HRT, SWAT, IA, IB (UC), PR, and TE (Traffic Enforcement). All of these departments will be ran by the best group of people in this city! If i get leadership I will have some well known guys or girls coming to my term so not only I can succeed but, so can LSPD. HRT and IA are the two most important departments in my term, HRT will need to keep the numbers and activity high while IA will fight off corruption or anyone just not willing to work.

2.5 Final point as to why I want leadership. I have seen many times in the past LSPD be unprofessional or corrupt to some extent and I plan on putting a stop to it or changing everyone's opinions on LSPD as a whole. Most past terms have not even lasted 1 term, LSPD needs not a good leader but, A great leader and I believe I hold all the keys to make that work. There will be no giving out ranks because they are your friend, no one will get a rank unless truly deserved or at the promotion ceremony. As pointed before there will be a 0 tolerance policy towards favoritism. I personally don't care if you're rank 29 or rank 1, do the crime do the time so to speak. Also, We all have one goal in mind and that's to make LSPD thrive with success no matter the rank. We all act as one.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want to have inter org events with every org to give people other things to do besides towing or patrolling. Inter org events can be anything from PR working together or a massive patrol to work as a team and be united!

3.2 I will have competitions within LSPD to give my guys a motive to do something and earn either a promotion or cash. along with that some fun PR related events withing LSPD i.e. hide and seek or Simon says

3.3 I will make sure my guys are towing 24/7 for 1. more RP and 2. to keep the streets clean, Towing will also have a high bonus structure. Towing in this term will be the main focus other than HRT and IA doing the best to help the org! I plan to keep 1 towie on the streets 24/7!

3.4 I want to as always make sure all the other orgs and civilians are involved in some way to allow for more RP within the city not just LSPD. We will have fun PR events for all the citizens to join in on!

Deputy Chief of Police
102. Mike White
103. Donna Hill
Ranks
30. Chief of police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Special Task Force
24. Watch Commander
—High Command—
23. Superintendent
22. Field Supervisor
21. Sector Supervisor
20. Supervisor
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Staff Sergeant
16. Sergeant
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Master Officer 3
12. Master Officer 2
11. Master Officer 1
10. Senior officer 3
9. Senior officer 2
8. Senior officer 1
7. Patrol officer 3
6. Patrol officer 2
5. Patrol officer 1
4. Towie
3. Rookie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

My experiences

1x General for 2 terms
5x Terms in NG
1x Sheriff for 2 terms
4x Terms in SAHP
HOD of HRT in LSPD
1x Term in LSPD
HOD of Spec Ops in FIB
2x Terms in FIB
CoS in GOV

ROSTER

Job is not done!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope to see you all very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Saint Opps
WAITING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom