Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ReIax Mane
Suspect ID
159050, 15740, 97307
Date of violation
May 24, 2024
Time of violation
18:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xvbMvW6fI0M?si=Ee_E5_o5bo3HWvDl

Relax0

Player
Player
You can see that I was AFK ( Sleeping ), But for some reason the sleeping mode did not trigger, may be because they tazed me and cuff then drag witch makes me moving and interactive. In the POV you can clearly see and hear that I put discord defen before they even came to me and stoped moving. If I was there why would I play it off if he says put the gun in the backpack and fear your life, If I was there I would litsen and he would let me go, why do I want to get in truble. The three players was clearly PG and I hope they get the punnishment deserved as this made my day bad. I did not even make a slight mouse movent or keybord I was AFK for real. But as said the sleepmode did not come because they tazed and draged me. Also they took my weopons with out me being there.

If you need more pov I have after and before.

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
As we can see in ur pov we just called an admin for fearrp and dexter came to us and he said '' Just tase him and cuff him'' after everything when ID 158050 processing u, he just called a god and Jonny told us to confiscate directly. So everything completed perfectly.

Also nice self report, you guys are shooting in green zone while we flying out and engine blocking the helicopter 2 times in green zone as a Escobar Family.
FIB Curators can check helicopter from the logs as Satriko Narcos said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom