Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saint Opps
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
May 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/704268/

Saint Opps

Player
Player
I hope you all are doing amazing on this lovely evening! I am writing today because I believe the reason was wrong, I have had 4 successful leader terms all together. 1 year+ in this city and have 100+ people backing me for LSPD. The reason given does not make any sense when everyone ive talked to said SAHP was the best its been in a long time under my leadership. now, I would like to request an explanation as to why it was really rejected. also, I am requesting any and all proof to where my SAHP term was bad as he basically said. My reputation as a really good leader has been thrown in the dirt from this.. If by any means I was a bad leader I will accept any and all repercussions. Lastly, I took over 4 hours to make this application look really good! I saw a person apply for SAHP in this forum Approved - Leader of SAHP | Seven Soul which would of been rejected for low effort.

Thank you for taking your time out of your busy day to review this!

Yours Truly,

Saint Opps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom