Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Willow Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.

willowx

Professional Troublemaker
Player
Information
1. Name:
Willow Atlas
2. Age: 23
3. Time Zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4 hours on busy days, up to 10 hours on free days.
5. Your Discord: .willows.
6. Your Nickname: Willow Blossom
7. Your ID: 285130

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(List three reasons with an explanation)

I'm genuinely motivated to lead LSPD because I have a belief in its missions and values as the main organization in the city. There's so many roleplay opportunities that I could utilize during my term to increase the likeability of the org and the city itself. The opportunity to work with me and my talented team, as well as my ex-Undersheriff, is also a huge motivator for me as I would want to replicate the bonds and friendships that were made during my SAHP term, and I believe that me alongside my main deputy, Waya, will be able to accomplish that.

2.1 Coordination: I strive for coordination in any term that I take part in as I believe it's the most crucial asset to an org's success, whether gang or LEO. I believe that 10 people who are well-coordinated and understand eachother will be more valuable to an org than 30 who have little to no coordination between eachother. So to add on to this, by implementing similar systems that I added in my SAHP term into this term, I believe that with LSPD's ability to easily get a lot of members, I could make a better, and more coordinated LSPD through efficient training procedures and in general, an understanding of everyone in the org between eachother.

2.2 Experience: I personally believe that the experience I could give to the organization is a good balance and mix between LEOs and Gangs. I've lead a lot of situations from both the LEO and Gang side, which allows me to understand both perspectives and allow us, as an organization, to succeed. As a previous leader, Deputy Director, and multiple HC positions in both gangs and LEOs, I can better train my High Command into coming up with better strategies and allow them to understand the organization much greater.

2.3 Quality and Communication: As a huge believer in quality over quantity, I will try my best to train all my units alongside my HR team to be the best that they can be. I like the motivation that I get from seeing well-thought out strategies and clean convoys due to amazing communication between both the HCs and units, and all that does is allow me to keep on improving the organization to it's max. I can guarantee a high level of quality and communication through both the training of my HCs and units when applicable.

Generally, I want to increase the standard of LSPD and make it a formidable organization that is both feared by gangs and in general, respected in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I personally have a lot of ideas for RolePlay opportunities alongside my Deputy however I do not want to spoil all the ideas I have in this application, so I would rather show you than tell you if I was to be selected as leader. A little bit of my objectives/ideas are below.

3.1 Human Resources/Internal Affairs: HRT has always been the core of any LEO due to their responsibility of training new cadets/rookies alongside being the face of the organization. My plan is to attempt to improve the HR department to its physical limit as I believe that making it the best will allow the org to flourish, ensuring that everyone in the org is properly trained, is knowledgeable, and can be a valuable member to the org. IA is the "manager" of the organization and I believe that with a good IA team, I can, instead of teaching through punishment (when applicable), I can instead teach through constructive criticism and better training procedures.

3.2 Traffic Enforcement: I know that the TE Department is one of if not the main department in LSPD, as the org's main job is keeping the city clean, I believe that we could add more onto the department that allows us to add a lot of Roleplay opportunities into the city, by instead of only focusing on towing/ticketing, I can instead have units controlling different aspects of the city by allowing smoother traffic as well as keeping people in line (example, Pillbox Hospital). With an increased number of radars and velocity control, we can also battle the problem of the large amount of Car Ramming happening.

3.3 Special Weapons and Tactics: The S.W.A.T department, personally, I believe has never been fulfilled to it's full potential, and it has always been a "what if". In my term, I would like to try my hardest to improve S.W.A.T into allowing it to actually be the best of LSPD into one department, which, alongside our good general organization communication, an even more well-coordinated team in this organization that can battle situations as similarly as possible to S.W.A.T IRL.

I still have way more ideas for Roleplay, but as said before, I'd like to show it if I was to be entrusted with this position.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom