Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Michale Barnes

Rejected

Michale verlice

Player
Player

A.) Information

1. Your name IRL : Mohammad Al Afnan

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT + 6:00

4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord: michale_barnes

6. Your Nickname: Michale Barnes

7. Your ID: 65415

Additional information

A.) Leader of LSPD

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

As everyone knows, LSPD is the home and starting organization for most new players, and that's the nature of LSPD. And not only that, LSPD is a great organization where both new citizens and seasoned professionals gather. I want to create a term that will create a community for both new players and a community with a high RP level. in this way, there will be both potential experienced officers of the future who can improve themselves in the organization and officers with enough experience who can take senior responsibility to their superiors. and I want to make the LSPD environment like a family environment, I mean that everyone in the organization will be respectful and dear to each other and we will create a term with an environment that does not bore people and at the same time does not compromise professionalism. But this environment will never be an environment that is built only on fun, that does not care about the ranks and ignores the superiors, and that there is no order. We will always try to keep the degree of fun in moderation and try to maximize our RP quality so that people looking from the outside will look at us and wonder how we can keep such an environment just right. Kevin's term was good at this, and I want to continue to develop it further.

2.) Secondly, my experience as an active member of the LSPD has equipped me with a comprehensive understanding of the department's dynamics, protocols, and the unique challenges it faces in our virtual Los Santos. This familiarity positions me as someone who can seamlessly step into a leadership role, building upon existing structures while introducing innovative approaches to enhance the overall gaming experience. My commitment to fostering a positive and collaborative environment within the department ensures that officers under my leadership would feel valued and motivated, contributing to the overall success of the LSPD.

3.) As we already know LSPD has had several brilliant, successful leaders, each bringing their own Unique touch to the department. But over time, some of the wonderful things those leaders created became lost. From unique divisions, ranking systems to training programs and methods. there were many great ideas that improved the experience of civilians and officers alike. So I would like to combine the best parts of LSPD which I experienced and bring back the brightest minds and honor my predecessors.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) There is plenty of way to improve the over all rp for LSPD, firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off-road during the chase or someone provoking and copbaiting I have seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'', "Provoking" and break the RP on that spot by saying, "See you on Gov" "Praying to god" instead of taking action by law or keeplooking for the car and upon founding provide medical attention and Add suitable additional charges "for example - Reckless driving". Forum should be used as the last resort for the things which we can not handle in our own hands like any kind of unfair abuse and etc.

2.) A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, SAHP, FIB and NG All LEOS working together as one Team is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas crime free for the citizen

3.) I will also make certain chances like make Divide the HRT into two parts, like first part will be for recruiting and managing promotions list, roster etc which will be HUMAN RESOURCE and other Part will be FTO department which will provide field Training to all trainee & rookies and make sure no one is left behind and on the other hand I will also make sure HR conducting high volume of open recuitment so that every citizen who desire to serve as a LSPD officer will get that , and will always keep the open doors to potential units. And We will make sure that LSPD maintain a high and decent activity.

Rank System

30. Chief Of Police

29. Deputy Chief Of Police

28. Chief Of Staff

27. HOD

26. DHOD

25. Lieutenant

24. District Attorney

23. Superintendent

⬆️HIGH COMMAND⬆️

22. Senior Captain

21. Captain