Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type
Appeal
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Light Yagami
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8wGYV0t

Light Yagami

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor and the administation, I was the first person who found out the crypto bug. Last evening i went ingame and my friend told me on discord "Check the crypto prices" and i saw that it was -25$. As anyone would i was curious and just spammed a random number to buy, i thought it wouldnt work but i pulled out around 500mil. I after that i havent done anything with the money, i havent bought anything to ruin the servers economy nor anything in general. I just bid some things that have sentimental value to me from other servers knowing that i would get banned so i thought it wouldn't cause much trouble anyway. I haven't shared this glitch with anyone after i found it so im not sure how other people found out nor have i bought any luxurious stuff like cars and among other things. I would sincerely like to apologize for my mistake and ask for an unblacklist because i really enjoy playing this project with my friends and meeting new people. I have always tried my best to follow the rules and tried my best to be fair to everyone. I accept all my accounts being fully wiped of all their possessions if it means i can get to play with my friends again. Thank you in advance and im sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards, Light.

Light Yagami

Player
Player
I guess we won't be unbanned, maybe we deserved to be permed on the Japanese server, but I don't think we've ever done anything wrong on other servers. Anyway, I think that's it
Yeah id understand only Jp server but alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom