Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sicko Lean
Administrators nickname
Lavi Pluxury
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/705269/

Sicko Azazel

Owner and Founder of Yakuza
Player
This gonna be a Long complaint about an Admin named Lavi Pluxury

He rejected my Application to be leader of unoff family by saying i Insulted admin

Here is why he took it personally and and rejected my application : Proof is below

first of all did i Insulted u in game? did i insulted u in Dms? did i spread Rumors about u? if not then please tell me DO I HAVE TO RESPECT YOU OOC as well?
Its my private server where i am having a conversation with my buddies , someone send u this and u rejected my application , we live in a democratic world where we all have right to have opinions , me calling u N word is not at all affecting anything in-game

AND MORE OVER IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE INSULT
thats just how i talk with my friends in my PRIVATE SERVER

if we start leaking each others private chats ig all of us in the world will be canceled
i just wanna know why u thought that OOC remark that was in PRIVATE SERVER (my server) was enough proof of me discrespecting u .

I dont respect you at all and i dont have to , but i make sure i never let my thoughts out in game or in servers belonging to game.
and i have a feeling this will be rejected but please explaing where is the ADMIN DISRESPECT ? in game or in private dms with u OR in game servers.

Thankyou.

Also if you want Lavi i can also have a whole Translated Transcript of our Private Dms.:)

Sicko Azazel

Owner and Founder of Yakuza
Player
He said i Disrescpect Admin and i didnt get Punished

ALSO this not to Mock anyone its just You are an ADMIN and u let ur ego come in a way of ur descision
u Punished me in Discord of me being Guilty.
u told me to Remove myself as leader and even from HC position from my own family , after i rank Yakuza for almost 8 months of being unofficial.
i am sorry but as an ADMIN thats just not it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom