Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan Escobar
Administrators nickname
LUCKY PLUXURY
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
1:41 am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FOP0xEO

Aryan Escobar

Player
Player
Dear Chief Admin,

I have posted a thread on GR 3.2 about this player 83516 [ Approved - GR 3.2 | 83516 ] in this thread you can see that player 83516 was abusing me and using 18+ language in radio [ fam chat ] and i didn't use any kind of harsh words but still LUCKY PLUXURY punished me for GR 3.1 + GR 6.19 and sir i have screenshots also as a proof [ ] . In all of 6 screenshots you can clearly see that i haven't use any abusive word.
And if i get a Hindi speaking chief admin it will be better because the abusive chats are in hindi .

And sir it's a huge request that can you please unban my account for me, I really really want to play this sever and i don't break rules please sir.

Your sincerely .

Aryan Escobar

Player
Player
Dear Chief Admin please take a look on this report. I didn't done any think but still i got punishment please sir please take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom