Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los santos Police department | Harsh thaakur

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshthakur

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Harsh thakur
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 / IST
4. Average online per day : 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord : harshthakur1
6. Your Nickname : harsh thaakur
7. Your ID : 193091

1. Leader of Los Santos police department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1- LSPD is a beginner organization; the first person who wants to join a legal organization will like to join LSPD at the start because LSPD teaches us everything, from fines to arrests; hence, if a person has to really make a career in the legal side of the state, he has to get good training from the start of his life, and if I become the leader, I will make the best HRT team (aalready selected), take care of every cadet and probation officers training, and teach the best they can.

2.2- Starting from my journey in legal organizations, I have been in many legal organizations, but the first organization I joined was LSPD. I joined LSPD in billy booth term as a cadet then I completed my training and become a officer and maintened my good a activity for 3 terms and successfully become a high command after gaining a good amount of knowledge and then I had been HC in many time - 3xTF , 2xDHOD , 1xHOD , not only LSPD I have been 00 agent, 2xsecret agent, 2xBO3 in FIB . As I gain a lot of experience in the LSPD and other legal organizations, I can be a perfect leader and break the older terms recorded in professionalism and numbers in events.

2.3- I will select my best HODs to make the department super active. I will always keep a free position of watch commander and captain positions in every department except IA. If people who are working really hard and have great knowledge can and will get the position,. Before giving a position like DHOD or HOD, I will always take an interview to check their knowledge to see if they are eligible for the position or not. At the very least, my aim is to make LSPD more active in the city than any other organization, keeping prossifism at the top priority.

3.What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

3.1- Maximum PR events as much as I can with my best PR team, which I have already selected, so people don't get bored in the city and keep having fun while also earning money. This will also foster a good bond between LSPD and the citizens.

3.2-We will use NG Arena with their permission to perform joint training sessions with different types of guns, and we will also perform different strategies with my SWAT team so that we can win in intense competition during FZ, stores, and hostages.

3.3- I will make the best bonus system for every department, especially for IB, because people think collecting evidence is a burden, but by increasing the bonus, people will start gathering more and more evidence, and we will keep exchanging evidence with FIB. This will help them in raiding gangs and unofficial organizations.

3.4- We will always be ready to help the government with cash encashment , EMS with their open recruitment and medruns , life invaders with the interviews and magzhines. We will also organize a weekly competition for towing so that specific people don't get bored, and I will keep two units towing every time.

Departments which i keep in will my term .

Internal affairs ( IA ) :
the most important department that an organization has that keeps it corruption-free and professional. My opinion for IA is that we should first talk to the person who is making mistakes about laws and find a solution instead of giving him strikes or any punishment directly. IA will be led by my DA's and some higher-knowledge people who will take care of every small mistake made by the people in professionalism and about laws.

Human resource and training ( HRT ) : HRT is very important for everyone in the organization, starting from a cadet to a leader, and it is lagging somewhere in past terms. New people get hired, and they always keep asking for HRT on the radio. I will appoint a member to a specific cadet or probation officer. After hiring, the cadet has 24 hours to watch video, and then the person who hired him will start giving him training so that there is no cadet or probation officer left without training.

Special weapon and tactics ( SWAT ) : Swat the department that is used to known because of their best tactics and strategies in any kind of situation. SWAT will be led by the persons who are well known in the state for their best strategies and tactics, and it will also keep practicing and training new people who are willing to join SWAT during internal training sessions and in NG Arena training sessions as well.

Investigation beauro ( IB ) : IB is the department which gives us every insider information about gangs and keep tracking their criminal activities so that LEOs are pre planned about the situation. As a experience of IB HOD I saw rules breaks during collecting evidences due to improper training which I will personally take a test of a IB trainee inorder to pass his/her training . IB will keep sharing evidence , busting max cannabis , busting/catching criminals and keep sharing every insider information about gangs/unofficial organisations .

Public reaction ( PR ) : The department which makes bonding between normal citizens and LSPD , doing events for citizen so that they don't get bored . I saw a lack of activities in PR in the starting of the terms but If I got the term my PR team will do 1 event per day from the starting of first day of my term .

Traffic enforcement ( TE ) : As we all know the department which is known for cleaning the city from illegally parked cars and doing their job everytime no matter what condition . 1 - 2 checkpoint will be conducted everyday by TE high commands along with their will be maximum tow raids . As a experience of dhod of TE i saw lack of activity at some specific point of time so , I will solve the problems and will conduct towing competitions every week so that people don't get bored and keep boring hard .

My Ranking system for LSPD.

30. Chief of police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of staff
27. Commander
26. Captain
25. Special Task Force
24. Watch Commander
---High Command---
23. comissioner
22. Deputy commissioner
21. superintendent