Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nayren Switch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 27, 2024
Time of violation
17:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5WhWlxtie1M

RDeer

Player
Player
Nice trimmed POV of you was given 2 sets of demands to leave the area, trying to collect my dept, I will be posting Full POV shortly. also nice trimmed POV of you talking while dead and bug abusing M - ESC - to talk to me without calling for ambulance :)

RDeer

Player
Player
As you can see from my untrimmed POV from both incidents with said individual, Demands was in fact given to leave the area, both times and they decided to stay, aka not fearing for his life.
First POV Shows the demands given to leave;

Second POV Shows the other set of Demands, in total 20s to leave is more than enough demands given, they decided to play with their life and they sadly lost it;

towards the end of the POV shows the guy putting in Chat "Check Forum" in RP Chat which is talking while dead, and mixing, also after they chatted in chat their body did not reposition which signals that they pressed call for ambulance, clear signs of bug abusing "M - ESC" to look around and use chat while dead without extending their bleed out time.

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
You got demands fair and square. Hanging around the area with your truck means you aren't fearing for your life. Clipping the POV to show only you talking is called deceiving. These non-RP debt collectors are getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom