Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Xavier Rex

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

WASHI

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Junaed Washi
2. Your age : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : washi2889
6. Your Nickname : Xavier Rex
7. Your ID : 39069

Additional information:
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?

I was in many legal organisations like FIB, SAHP, NG, GOV, EMS and LSPD Also. So I think I have good experience in all these organizations. I was in high command position in all these organizations except EMS.

So I know and understand how to lead and how to interact with other legal organisations.I have never done anything in these organizations that displeased my superiors.
I have never led an organization but I have been part of law enforcement groups in important roles. So I think now I can lead and I have experience.
My biggest inspiration is Xohan Black and Joey Marsh and I have gained a lot of experience from them now I really learned how LSPD work and how difficult it is to manage everything.I think all our organizations maintain a good relationship with each other.
And I hope I can have a good relationship with everyone And I will not offend anyone.I learned how to manage people well and treat them well and take care of them. My main aim is to keep this organization at its best with everyone's help
I think newcomers should be helped and trained well because if they are trained well they will train others well later on.I will choose my HC Teams extremely carefully. I will select them and put them in the departments where they are the best.
And I will have a separate meeting with them every week about their department and try to solve their problem.
And I think if I help them, I'll get better help from them too. And one thing I will always keep in mind before giving a path I will always conduct an interview to check their knowledge to see if they are qualified for the post At least my aim is to make LSPD more active in the city than any other organization and keep protestism as a top priority.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?
I think that beginners need to receive a lot of assistance and training. They can effectively train others if they receive high-quality training themselves. I will take great care when appointing my Human Resources (HR) staff, choosing people who are outstanding in their particular fields.

I'll schedule distinct weekly meetings with every team to talk about problems specific to their department and collaborate on solutions. I anticipate that if I give them a lot of support, they will give me better support in return.

I always interview people to determine their knowledge and qualifications prior to assigning any roles. My ultimate goal is to make the LSPD the most popular department in the city and to put professionalism first.
I'll keep up our positive relationship another organisation In addition.
I'll implement a strong bonus programme so that employers could make money from their hard work.

Rank System
30. Chief Of Police
29. Deputy Chief Of Police
28. Chief Of Staff
27. HOD
26. DHOD
25. Lieutenant
24. District Attorney

⬆️HIGH COMMAND⬆️
23. Superintendent
22. Senior Captain
21. Captain
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Traffic Officer II
10. Traffic Officer II
09. Traffic Officer I
08. Patrol Officer V
07. Patrol Officer IV
06. Patrol Officer III
05. Patrol Officer II
04. Patrol Officer I
03. Cadet II
02. Cadet I
01. Rookie

Argentiny Jhonson

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday , 30/05/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Argentiny Jhonson, Kevin Ford, Chanush Movva on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom