Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoe Bees
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2024
Time of violation
00:16
Proofs
https://streamable.com/gv3bm9

Amelia Marelli

Player
Player
Below you can see POV of these players RDM other players for no reason. Yes we are in a RP citizen but why are they shooting every car + killing anyone who drives by. Towards the end of the POV u can see a white car who they killed who literally didnt do anything. No demands to the player or anything.

Mrr amg

Player
Player
Below you can see POV of these players RDM other players for no reason. Yes we are in a RP citizen but why are they shooting every car + killing anyone who drives by. Towards the end of the POV u can see a white car who they killed who literally didnt do anything. No demands to the player or anything.

what is this POV? Show the whole Pov of how you guys started shooting us first LOL this is funny cutting to the part where we kill all of you because of your shot to my family member Xd. Nice report Xd. Friend/God just ask for full POV and situation and you will see the real story.

Devil Yokel

Player
Player
Provide full pov you guys shot first and im the one in luminous trouser but where does it show that im shooting at any random person i was not the one who even killed the guy at end the whole time i had shotgun in hand and all you hear is revolver sounds

Ibrahim Fardos

Player
Player
This was an atm robbery and you are a cop responding. When your fellow cops shot at us, we shot in return because that's the correct way of going about things The pov does not show enough proof; you cant just show a glimpse of the situation

Ibrahim Fardos

Player
Player

Also, one thing to add is that the guy in the pov was given demands before you came to the situation. i know him and didn't want him to be there so i demanded him to leave, and he ignored my request so it gives me the right to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom