Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rafee Scofielddd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 27, 2024
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hJ8n3T9hYGI?si=EyfD3Toiey7eTuvx

Rafee Scofielddd

Player
Player
Hello dear admins
we was ahving 2 hoostages and we demands 200k for leo and free passage for citizien they start wasting time and we give them 5 minute to bring money then they just comes start telling us release hoostage first and telling us that i request only 100k while i request 200k so they didnt fear for the hoostage life please check that !

Thomas Bigfist

Leader
Leader
Hello dear admins
we was ahving 2 hoostages and we demands 200k for leo and free passage for citizien they start wasting time and we give them 5 minute to bring money then they just comes start telling us release hoostage first and telling us that i request only 100k while i request 200k so they didnt fear for the hoostage life please check that !
First of all how u guys can take 2 hostage with only 4 PPL ? Isn't it FAIL RP ? After that how u can say it's Mass Rule Break ?

Mohammedali Koşan

Muhammed ali yürüyemeyen gaziosmanpasadan selamlar
Player
Hello dear admins
Why didn't you have a gun when he took hostage? Self report

danger lorry

Player
Player
Hello dear admins
  • 1. frist at 3:39 in pov u not holding gun and teke him as hostage
    2. and at 16:33 in pov id 135382 holding hostage and runing
    3. and at 17:10 in pov 125387 holding a gun and sitting in car trunk

very good self reporting

LucasShelby

Player
Player
Hello dear admins
Self report

orde77

Player
Player
Hello dear admins
Since when is killing Leo the hostage he is holding a part of RP?

Rafee Scofielddd

Player
Player
Admin please punish off topic
as u see in the first ID 6487 say that ur request is 200k and free passage then after sometime they start saying 100k and u cant change the demands and we request free passage for the citizien and as u see when we run they was placing spices ? so they dont care about hoostage life changing our demands and try to waste our time?

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I can not conclude this report at this time

At 0:46, ID 135379 said: "This is another hostage" That means you already brought the officer to talk with the LEOs (You cropped off that part)
Requesting, ID 135379 (Thread owner) to provide full POV of the negotiation from the start WITHOUT CROPPING!
You have 8 hours to do so

Rafee Scofielddd

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I can not conclude this report at this time

At 0:46, ID 135379 said: "This is another hostage" That means you already brought the officer to talk with the LEOs (You cropped off that part)
Requesting, ID 135379 (Thread owner) to provide full POV of the negotiation from the start WITHOUT CROPPING!
You have 8 hours to do so
as im using a app recording can clip only last 20min and i didnt crop anything idk why u cannot conclude the report with the POV while everything is clear give extended 12h im gonna check if someone from us have the part that u asking for to provide and even if we dont have still i cant see reason to do not conclude this report

Hamza Safety

Off duty 🇲🇦
Player
as im using a app recording can clip only last 20min and i didnt crop anything idk why u cannot conclude the report with the POV while everything is clear give extended 12h im gonna check if someone from us have the part that u asking for to provide and even if we dont have still i cant see reason to do not conclude this report
So you didn't record all overlays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom