Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Faceless Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2024
Time of violation
21:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hi7c8gkbHgI

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Give extended POV. U will understand why I was shooting you. You guys already started shooting us. Dont crop POV's please.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
I just searched with your ID and found so many players doing complaints against you. Moreover, I won’t argue here and respectively wait for the admins review.
I don't care of you knowing the forums on me... I won't shoot you guys unless you stupid fucks shoot us... Now I have Povs of you guys shooting us from there. Want me to post you guys too? It's more than 4 of you so you will end up with a fam warn. I don't want to cuz your from the order family and I have really good friends in the order family. If you wanna break it. Sure I'm ready for some.

Faceless Wayde

Player
Player
You can speak in a polite way but you choose the opposite. There were only 2 family members there. My friend who died will also make a forum for your information.

It’s midnight for me, I’ll post my full POV if the admin asks for it.

Here’s the full body cam of my friend who died from you same way in the same place:

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
You can speak in a polite way but you choose the opposite. There were only 2 family members there. My friend who died will also make a forum for your information.

It’s midnight for me, I’ll post my full POV if the admin asks for it.

Here’s the full body cam of my friend who died from you same way in the same place:

Look I was being polite in the first message but you are the one who started the opposite path. I have always been friendly with The Order helping them when they were being attacked by mutual enemies and shit. I would never go against the Order. Ask Rudy Wayde, He is such a good friend of mine. I dont wanna be rude but the way you are talking bro. Me and my friend shot you guys because your family member was the one who shot us. I am being totally honest, I dont need to lie just because I would save myself from a warn, I've got so many but one guy with the Order fam shirt (Purple shirt with flowers) shot us from there. My friend gave calls and he confirms its them. That is the reason for us to shoot you or we wont. If you feel I have been rude to any of you my apologies. But I am being completely honest. Adam Hanzo knows me too, ask them.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Look I was being polite in the first message but you are the one who started the opposite path. I have always been friendly with The Order helping them when they were being attacked by mutual enemies and shit. I would never go against the Order. Ask Rudy Wayde, He is such a good friend of mine. I dont wanna be rude but the way you are talking bro. Me and my friend shot you guys because your family member was the one who shot us. I am being totally honest, I dont need to lie just because I would save myself from a warn, I've got so many but one guy with the Order fam shirt (Purple shirt with flowers) shot us from there. My friend gave calls and he confirms its them. That is the reason for us to shoot you or we wont. If you feel I have been rude to any of you my apologies. But I am being completely honest. Adam Hanzo knows me too, ask them.
It was, in my opinion, a simple misunderstanding. You were shot by another individual and believed it was a member of the Order family. However, killing them was wrong on your part. You cannot exact revenge on someone by killing those close to the incident just because you were shot. Although you were shot, you did not die. It was an event ground you could have approached them and talked. Instead of approaching them to have a conversation, you killed them.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
It was, in my opinion, a simple misunderstanding. You were shot by another individual and believed it was a member of the Order family. However, killing them was wrong on your part. You cannot exact revenge on someone by killing those close to the incident just because you were shot. Although you were shot, you did not die. It was an event ground you could have approached them and talked. Instead of approaching them to have a conversation, you killed them.
Ok take this situation in mind. You are looting in leftover comps and you get shot suddenly from far away and your friend gets shot too. When you turn to see a guy is shooting from afar and u wanna defend yourself. You try to approach that guy but you are being sprayed down. Personally I would get killed by that guy just to approach him and talk to him about the situation and I was sure it was your family member bro. I dont know if it was you but it was your family shirt. Even though I would want to talk and end the situation I wasnt able to because I was being AR sprayed and had to stop the people doing it. If you were not part of the situation, my appologies for killing you but I am 100% sure it was your family member, or I wouldnt shoot you guys.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Ok take this situation in mind. You are looting in leftover comps and you get shot suddenly from far away and your friend gets shot too. When you turn to see a guy is shooting from afar and u wanna defend yourself. You try to approach that guy but you are being sprayed down. Personally I would get killed by that guy just to approach him and talk to him about the situation and I was sure it was your family member bro. I dont know if it was you but it was your family shirt. Even though I would want to talk and end the situation I wasnt able to because I was being AR sprayed and had to stop the people doing it. If you were not part of the situation, my appologies for killing you but I am 100% sure it was your family member, or I wouldnt shoot you guys.
give me you POV let me see

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Ok take this situation in mind. You are looting in leftover comps and you get shot suddenly from far away and your friend gets shot too. When you turn to see a guy is shooting from afar and u wanna defend yourself. You try to approach that guy but you are being sprayed down. Personally I would get killed by that guy just to approach him and talk to him about the situation and I was sure it was your family member bro. I dont know if it was you but it was your family shirt. Even though I would want to talk and end the situation I wasnt able to because I was being AR sprayed and had to stop the people doing it. If you were not part of the situation, my appologies for killing you but I am 100% sure it was your family member, or I wouldnt shoot yo
there was 5 min left before the leftover component. So you can not kill anyone. The situation you are taking about you can kill at that time but the situation was not even started cause there was 5 min left to start. As far as i know no one from our fam shot you they were standing there for the event. Still that does not mean you can kill before the start of event just because someone shot you. If you can provide me with the POV then i can check if that person is from our fam or not. Other then that its purely your fault for killing.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
and for your kind information the guy who gave the forum will not close it unless you can show the evidence that someone from our fam shot you. He is stubborn so i can not convince him with out seeing your pov.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
there was 5 min left before the leftover component. So you can not kill anyone. The situation you are taking about you can kill at that time but the situation was not even started cause there was 5 min left to start. As far as i know no one from our fam shot you they were standing there for the event. Still that does not mean you can kill before the start of event just because someone shot you. If you can provide me with the POV then i can check if that person is from our fam or not. Other then that its purely your fault for killing.
Bro the leftover components starts at 20:30 what do you mean event has not started? I will go home and send you POV. Im outside rn.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ?
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to provide extended POV

1min before the situation as i can see already shots getting fired all around

You have 6hours to do it​

Faceless Wayde

Player
Player
Hi dear admin,

It has been more than 90 hours+ (more than 4 days) since this forum was created. According to the rules I have to keep my POV for 48 hours, thus I do not have an extended POV for this.

Furthermore, I am trying to understand why this was not reviewed earlier?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom