Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
xGSx LUCIUS
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
23:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgT_MvFnB3k , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1Q1HhvKkY

Lucius90

Player
Player
I had been punished for the same evidence before. They are a group of friends whose sole purpose in the game is to troll people. Now they reposted the same video from a different angle about half an hour ago.
Does this mean I can ban people forever based on the same evidence? Half an hour ago, they opened another topic and published the same video, the date is 22.05.2024 at 23:48.

I wonder if there is a clause in the forum rules stating that you can send the same video as spam, but I couldn't see it.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
3.1 is ban so you got ur punishment for it with ban

Lucius90

Player
Player
3.1 is ban so you got ur punishment for it with ban
I have no objection to the first 7-day sentence I received. An incident that I was curious about and asked you administrators about happened on 22.05.2024 at 23:48, the same user shared it in his first report and I was banned. Later, even though 3-4 days have passed since the incident, he re-shares another friend's video taken from a different angle. I am also being punished for the same scene. So can people here ban someone over and over again for the same video?

Lucius90

Player
Player
And it's always the same person who sends the report!!
If you examine the two issues I gave above, you will see the truth.
The same scene is constantly spammed by the same person
Thank you for your interest

Top Bottom