Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassion_MaxternYT
Administrators nickname
Dom Salvatore
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/706842/

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player
I am assassin maxtron and i hope u all are well and good to see you here My friend and I were going to Sandy Shores via the highway when we stopped on the road. That guy came and started disturbing us. Then he called more friends and killed two of my friends. He also started abusing me. I don't have any proof of this incident, but this is exactly what happened. When I was leaving after the death of my two friends, he came and rammed his car into mine, which is why I abused him. I apologize for my behavior and I promise not to repeat it. He has edited the starting part of the proof of the incident where he killed two of my friends and abused me. I don't have any proof, but he edited his proof. I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom