Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Opps

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Eric Escolero
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4 - 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: xlfenwinxl
6. Your Nickname: Eric Opps
7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. I am applying to be the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau. 🕴️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? 🤔

🔷My LEO journey began in SAHP, where I worked my way up to Chief of Staff of SWAT manning my own department, always learning, having experience as a high command and I was able to put my leadership skills to use. Overseeing other departments and being IA also gave me a good understanding of how an organization and their departments operate along with changes that can be made to improve them. My goal ever since joining SAHP (my first LEO experience) was to join FIB and upon joining ElRussi’s term for the first time it became my favorite LEO organization. Whether it’s the ability to go undercover, having a bigger jurisdiction to hunt wanted criminals, or starting family/gang/ and black market raids it provided a different experience to being a LEO. From then on I knew it would become the main organization that I would work hard in to rank up in.

🔶 Since then I was in both Tommy Slater’s terms + Tobi’s term, I’ve worked my way up from a Junior Agent to Deputy Head of Department, joining undercover and working hard to solidify myself as a patient while understanding, leader/teamate, a fighter, and a strategist. I have seen what it takes to be a successful leader under Tommy’s terms and I have what it takes to lead and make sure departments are run smoothly with the right people. The previous leaders have set a good example and I intend to do the same.

🔷 I have devoted most of my time in the city to being a LEO whether it’s been in SAHP, LSPD, FIB, and serving inside of NG I have witnessed the good and the bad when it comes to leadership. A change in strategy has to be made in regards to how we do some events, bad communication, positioning, and strategies have caused us to lose situations that would’ve otherwise been a success if we tweaked things. I strongly believe I can bring a fun and successful experience to FIB and all who join. Hard work did not go unrecognized for me and I intend to commend others for their good work and make sure everyone is valued in the organization as a team, growing to become leaders under my leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. 🕵️‍♂️

- Toxicity and Favoritism: Having experience under different leaders and deputies has allowed me to see how TO and how NOT to run the organization and treat others. Toxicity and favouritism within the organization are something I want to bring an end to and minimize as much as possible. This behaviour has destroyed everyone's motivation to work and be a part of the team just because someone has connections they were granted an advantage that others would otherwise have not received. I will not tolerate favoritism or toxicity within the organization, a strong optimistic organization will help to make the organization fair and fun for everyone.

- Further EMS Involvement: EMS is important and is always willing to help LEOs when they can, calling for EMS before situations for adrenaline shots can provide EMS with something new and rewarding as LEOs get an advantage in the fight, bringing odds further in our favour. EMS can also join us before promotion ceremonies every week to check up on us and make sure we have our health insurance up to date keeping us in check.

- Communication: I aim to improve communication with other organizations in general and during situations so that everyone is on the same page and prevents others from breaking the rules OOC and IC. Also taking more time to plan with other LEO organizations about our plan and strategy instead of every organization having a different strategy leaving many to get caught in the flawed strategy due to poor communication. This can be done by better and more communication over the department radio.

- Additional Resources: If possible and NG has additional numbers to spare, instead of sitting in the main barracks as I have witnessed in my time in NG, we could work together to help clean up the highway from families and gangs robbing innocent citizens and fellow LEOs like SAHP. This will provide NG with something new and fun to do while interacting with other organizations that reside so close to them. I understand that this can only happen to an extent if it is possible as we do not want to leave NG with no numbers in the case of an FZ raid. This suggestion is more for after-gate duty when NG is waiting for a global or ammo run.

- Relationships: Helping other organizations with protection, ghetto patrols and events are also crucial to maintaining a good relationship with everyone and being there whenever they need it! If there is an issue we are more than willing to have a meeting and hear everyone's opinions to solve the matter.

- Goals: Each department's head or chief of staff will be encouraged to set goals for their agents in their departments and with the help of their high command oversee and encourage goals to be met to keep departments active. This will further allow the departments to see which agents will work their hardest to stand out amongst the crowd and let their hard work be appreciated with rewards for their agents with the highest bonuses.

FIB acts as role models for the other organizations maintaining a high level of professionalism, roleplay, and importance in the city. I intend to keep it this way but still have fun and enjoy the organization together working more with fellow organizations and citizens. I fully intend to increase our success in missions while also increasing the number of missions to keep ourselves active allowing the organization to be a powerhouse and a dependable ally.

Thank you,
Eric Opps 🫶🏻

Timmy Hermes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Eric Escolero
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4 - 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: xlfenwinxl
6. Your Nickname: Eric Opps
7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. I am applying to be the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau. 🕴️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? 🤔

🔷My LEO journey began in SAHP, where I worked my way up to Chief of Staff of SWAT manning my own department, always learning, having experience as a high command and I was able to put my leadership skills to use. Overseeing other departments and being IA also gave me a good understanding of how an organization and their departments operate along with changes that can be made to improve them. My goal ever since joining SAHP (my first LEO experience) was to join FIB and upon joining ElRussi’s term for the first time it became my favorite LEO organization. Whether it’s the ability to go undercover, having a bigger jurisdiction to hunt wanted criminals, or starting family/gang/ and black market raids it provided a different experience to being a LEO. From then on I knew it would become the main organization that I would work hard in to rank up in.

🔶 Since then I was in both Tommy Slater’s terms + Tobi’s term, I’ve worked my way up from a Junior Agent to Deputy Head of Department, joining undercover and working hard to solidify myself as a patient while understanding, leader/teamate, a fighter, and a strategist. I have seen what it takes to be a successful leader under Tommy’s terms and I have what it takes to lead and make sure departments are run smoothly with the right people. The previous leaders have set a good example and I intend to do the same.

🔷 I have devoted most of my time in the city to being a LEO whether it’s been in SAHP, LSPD, FIB, and serving inside of NG I have witnessed the good and the bad when it comes to leadership. A change in strategy has to be made in regards to how we do some events, bad communication, positioning, and strategies have caused us to lose situations that would’ve otherwise been a success if we tweaked things. I strongly believe I can bring a fun and successful experience to FIB and all who join. Hard work did not go unrecognized for me and I intend to commend others for their good work and make sure everyone is valued in the organization as a team, growing to become leaders under my leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. 🕵️‍♂️

- Toxicity and Favoritism: Having experience under different leaders and deputies has allowed me to see how TO and how NOT to run the organization and treat others. Toxicity and favouritism within the organization are something I want to bring an end to and minimize as much as possible. This behaviour has destroyed everyone's motivation to work and be a part of the team just because someone has connections they were granted an advantage that others would otherwise have not received. I will not tolerate favoritism or toxicity within the organization, a strong optimistic organization will help to make the organization fair and fun for everyone.

- Further EMS Involvement: EMS is important and is always willing to help LEOs when they can, calling for EMS before situations for adrenaline shots can provide EMS with something new and rewarding as LEOs get an advantage in the fight, bringing odds further in our favour. EMS can also join us before promotion ceremonies every week to check up on us and make sure we have our health insurance up to date keeping us in check.

- Communication: I aim to improve communication with other organizations in general and during situations so that everyone is on the same page and prevents others from breaking the rules OOC and IC. Also taking more time to plan with other LEO organizations about our plan and strategy instead of every organization having a different strategy leaving many to get caught in the flawed strategy due to poor communication. This can be done by better and more communication over the department radio.

- Additional Resources: If possible and NG has additional numbers to spare, instead of sitting in the main barracks as I have witnessed in my time in NG, we could work together to help clean up the highway from families and gangs robbing innocent citizens and fellow LEOs like SAHP. This will provide NG with something new and fun to do while interacting with other organizations that reside so close to them. I understand that this can only happen to an extent if it is possible as we do not want to leave NG with no numbers in the case of an FZ raid. This suggestion is more for after-gate duty when NG is waiting for a global or ammo run.

- Relationships: Helping other organizations with protection, ghetto patrols and events are also crucial to maintaining a good relationship with everyone and being there whenever they need it! If there is an issue we are more than willing to have a meeting and hear everyone's opinions to solve the matter.

- Goals: Each department's head or chief of staff will be encouraged to set goals for their agents in their departments and with the help of their high command oversee and encourage goals to be met to keep departments active. This will further allow the departments to see which agents will work their hardest to stand out amongst the crowd and let their hard work be appreciated with rewards for their agents with the highest bonuses.

FIB acts as role models for the other organizations maintaining a high level of professionalism, roleplay, and importance in the city. I intend to keep it this way but still have fun and enjoy the organization together working more with fellow organizations and citizens. I fully intend to increase our success in missions while also increasing the number of missions to keep ourselves active allowing the organization to be a powerhouse and a dependable ally.

Thank you,
Eric Opps 🫶🏻
Will be Best leader(y)

TimBradford

Player
Player
I got the chance to know Eric from SAHP in Saint,s term and he is one of a kind guy! Always there to help very supportive with such a smile on his face. I think that Eric will be an amazing leader to FIB that FIB honestly needs, because it is a great organization and with a leader like Eric it will rock!! I personally know many guys that will support Eric and move to FIB including myself. Eric i hope you get the role brother you really deserve it and make up for a great leader. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom