Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

raghav kher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - raghav
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord - rk200878
6. Your Nickname - lucifer rohtakiya
7. Your ID - 358245
Additional information
1. deputy governor of goverment

(IN GRAND RP)
- X2 LEUTINENT ( WORK WITH IA , HUMAN RESOURCES , PUBLIC RELATIONS , DEPARTMENT OF JUST , DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS )

(IN FIVEM)
- DEPUTY GOVERNOR

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1- As a Deputy Governor, I bring a deep-seated passion for organizational development. I thrive on the challenge of analyzing structures, processes, and strategies to identify areas for improvement and implement innovative solutions. My track record demonstrates a commitment to fostering growth and efficiency within organizations, which aligns perfectly with the responsibilities of this role.
2.2 - I have a clear vision for the future of this organization and a strategic roadmap for how to get there. I am adept at identifying emerging trends and opportunities and translating them into actionable plans that drive sustainable growth and success.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Improving the roleplay level in a government organization within a grand RP (roleplay) setting requires a blend of creativity, engagement, and structure. Here are some strategies:
increase number of agents in organization because we face these problem at the time we have less number in indian time so we take as more as indian to do shift in morning as well as night

REGARDS,

lucifer
Like Reply

Jake Atlas

Well hello there how do you be
Player
Wonderfull application deserves DEPUTY governor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

True_12

Player
Player
🤣🤣🤣 TF IS THIS ☠️💀💀

FIB - Supervisor Of SAU/UC