Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
omar eltubgy
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
May 29, 2024
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iDXiMBT

Omar Eltubgy

Player
Player
i got banned for the following 1.1,1.4,1.8 on 262303 for the GR 1.1/1.4/1.8 first of all i we made these accounts 262303 and 262283 because we wanted to play the game and we did not know about any of the rules and the thing is i never knew that it is a twink because we are using the same steam and rockstar and then he changed to his steam and rockstar account and now i we forgot about it and we had interaction i know but i forgot am sorry about that i love this game and i want to be with you guys and continue in this city i will be good about anything that you guys you see fit but i want to stay in the city money wipe anything and i want to delete this account 263348 because am not using it this is the only game that i play Everday all day and night and i fell so sad that i will not be able to play it again and if you want to delete this account also i dont have a problem 262283 i only play with this account 262303
thank you for your time mazhor and i hope that you forgive me and give another chance
i dont have a problem for money wipe
and also i only need this account 262303 this is the account that am using
omar eltubgy .

Last edited:

Omar Eltubgy

Player
Player
When i joined the city i didnot know about the rules my friend was at my home when he told me about grand rp he made his account on my pc but he forgot to log out of steam and rockstar so he made his account from my accounts then me he started playing in his home from the account that he made in the city by my steam and rockstar we didnot notice so thats 1.1 and there were interactions between me and him 1.4 i wanted to have a twink i didnot know that i had a twink so thats 1.8 i will accept any punishment but atleast let me be in en1 with my friends thank you for your time i hope you give a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom