Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Lod
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 29, 2024
Time of violation
6:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVmJWzpAp8

Ryzen_x

Player
Player
where you can see we came back if we done f1 so we dont have to wait on ground so if we came back we can be seen on ground for a second and then we got sended to ph but i cant see this thing in your pov we didnt f1 reason was my isp is jio 5g i have issuse i am getting connection lost issue so many time it is random its not on my hand that we got code a

Noqbie

Player
Player
where you can see we came back if we done f1 so we dont have to wait on ground so if we came back we can be seen on ground for a second and then we got sended to ph but i cant see this thing in your pov we didnt f1 reason was my isp is jio 5g i have issuse i am getting connection lost issue so many time it is random its not on my hand that we got code a
do you have a clip of your game crashing? Because from his pov, you literally pressed f1 and rejoined just to CR them!!

Ibrahim Fardos

Player
Player
Bro, the first clip shows you both doing f1 bug to come back faster Clearly, you came back to scene on purpose, as did your friend "Crashes twice," which is very unlikely seeing that it happened right after your deaths each time.

Ryzen_x

Player
Player
if i done f1 to caome back same place so il be revived by bug but i wasnt revived i didn done f1 bro

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

ID 380170 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1, GR 6.15 & UB Demands
ID 36463 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 , 6.2 & NLR
ID 122585 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 & UB Demands
ID 367021 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15, 6.2 , NLR & CR
ID 376622 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

Just Because you are Robbing ATM doesn't mean the City Area Will turn into Ghetto Clapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom