Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Puntuli Gonzales
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/tzGQNcM

PoleStarxD0

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor, I got blacklist for ban evading.I will explain you this, my first 3 accounts got banned for refusing pc check and GR 1.4 by Notix Haze and I bought a new mainboard for play this project but i didn't know this is forbidden.After i bought a mainboard normally I created 2 accounts (328484 and 329790).I swear I didn't cheat I have so many clips in my youtube channel or in my pc now.Also in my ban reasons it is writing 260103 but it is not my ID you can check i didn't create any account about ID 260103.I want unban for my 328484 and 329790 accounts.Grand RP became to my life because I was playing and getting fun with my friends.I want come back and get fun again.I waited 2 months for this and only thing I want in this life please unblacklist me and give me a second chance.I won't let you down.Please help me to be happy.Thank you for read.

I ACCEPT WIPE

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You cannot ban evade Cheat ban. It does not matter what type of PC Hardware you change.

PoleStarxD0

Player
Player
You cannot ban evade Cheat ban. It does not matter what type of PC Hardware you change.
You are seeing this because my friend 260103 was banned for cheat in en3 and his steam account was logged in my pc it is the reason but i am not a cheater i swear please trust me

PoleStarxD0

Player
Player
You said above yourself that you got banned for refusing PC Check. Now its your friend on EN3?
jonny listen my friend got banned for cheats on en3 and he wanted a steam account from me I wasn't know for it and i gave him he entered grand rp he did ban evading so same steam account 2 pc it is the reason you are seeing this and you are saying me ""you are cheater" but i didn't even cheat anytime please believe me and understand me i cant explain myself good but i hope you can understand jonny please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom