Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nagh Diefalla
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
May 29, 2024
Time
0:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CgTa4dlmywo , https://imgur.com/a/5vpsGMa , https://imgur.com/a/knxKboD

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
I was basically responding to atm robbery with another officer, showed up, got demands, called for backup, now this guy which I don't even know changed his clothes inside the bank and left out the other door running but I still shot him since it was a crime scene, the whole situation was RP, as soon as he talked I remembered he was the one to give me demands, then it was Gabe Hobloss ex Deputy Chief of Police, full convo attached.

then I woke up for me being banned for GR 6.10 by Jessica Odds and kicked from LSPD discord server, I'm not the one who moved the conversation nor insulted the other person but still I am the person who got punished, also even when the ban is from 1 - 7 days, i got banned for 30 days and he didn't get any sort of punishment, that person is (Gabe) is targeting me and there was multiple incidents before but I have deleted everything, that's why I told him to stop targeting me, he was targeting me before I quit the game in December, and when I came back he started targeting me again since I'm the DA for LSPD.

I don't mind getting punished for something I did do wrong, but I don't see anything I did wrong in this case even telling him "get a life" & "stop targettign me" was me defending myself, this ban will affect my punishment history which I was trying to keep clean as much as I can.

Thanks for reading.

GeForce Experience doesn't record desktop since it's a laptop I'm playing on.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
This is not why i banned you.
The following reason is :

1717030602090.png

In an IC discord. You asked a player to send you his SD drive (he thought you was roleplaying... you was not. You wanted to cover expenses so he could IN REAL LIFE post you a SD card because you threaten to firehim.

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
Thanks for responding Jessica but that situation was completely different,
1. I didn't threaten him, that message was going to everyone in that investigation
2. it was actually RP until I lost faith in that guy so I told him I'm talking ooc, that's why it's between brackets and the messages on the top aren't.
3. I'm not going to post private info such as address on an online game, I still care about my privacy.

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
Until that player also decided to go ahead and move the situation OOC and contact me somewhere else so still, where exactly is my GR 6.10?
along with the ban being from 1 - 7 days, but instead I got 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom