Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Galante

Don't look at others , Love yourself
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Miller

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of
East Side Balls 💜

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang because I have leadership, Communication and Mangement skills. I want to enhance my skills into this organization. Firstly I have been on all gang deputy or under deputy. I have many experience in gang. i would like to lead them and i have many active members on all times of the day and always they wants to participate and espacially on ghetto side and doing graffiti and other events.

2. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang because this is a strong organization which people having interest to join in this gang. We will make sure to hire those people who know their rules. which may having fun all the time. I will make sure to fill up my warehouse of the organization and giving guns and armors whenever they needed specially on events.

3. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang to being the #1 gang in city, from now i know this seems like crazy and give motivation to my gang members so, we can be the #1 gang in city. I can will along with my team mangement and make a strong and popular in city. I will have strong thoughts or opinions which may help me to lead this gang and help to grow gang members as well as other members.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. As I have spend a lot of my time in the city I understand that just receiving the hourly pay check (Spray Bonus) is not enough because for my fellow colleagues dedicating their time and effort towards the organization I will arrange specific bonuses to boost their confidence and keep them giving their best in relation to the organization.

2. I will give rank ups to all the deserving ones in the organization as being stuck on a single rank can be hectic therefore it is a must for me to rank up my colleagues working within the organization.

3. I will organize events and activities to pursue activity within the organization and me and my fellow colleagues will capture as much as territories as we can as Turfing is one of the fundamentals of the gang which will also be my prime focus.

4. Looking at myself I have always been a fair, equitable and just person and will impose the same within the organization and I can assure that there will be no discrimination against anyone and if someone is noticed to do any rule break or insult other members strict action will be taken against him.

Ranking System :
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :
100% Turfs
No favortism in my term
Complete term with no warningI
I'll try to make my curators happy with my activity

Strike System :
Strike 1 - Verbal warning

Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

My Ex Experience:
Ex-LSPD HOD-27 (En3)
Ex-Marabunta Leader-15 (En2)
Ex-Vagos Under Deputy-12 (En2)
Ex-Bloods Under Deputy-11 (En3)
Ex-SAHP Assistant Sheriff-28 (En3)
Ex-LSPD COS OF HR-27 (En3)

Hopes : I have spend a good time into making my application i hope you will choose me for interview .

KNOX FAISAL

KNOX ON TOP
Player
++
Information

Additional information

Leader Of
East Side Balls 💜

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang because I have leadership, Communication and Mangement skills. I want to enhance my skills into this organization. Firstly I have been on all gang deputy or under deputy. I have many experience in gang. i would like to lead them and i have many active members on all times of the day and always they wants to participate and espacially on ghetto side and doing graffiti and other events.

2. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang because this is a strong organization which people having interest to join in this gang. We will make sure to hire those people who know their rules. which may having fun all the time. I will make sure to fill up my warehouse of the organization and giving guns and armors whenever they needed specially on events.

3. I want to lead the Ballas Street Gang to being the #1 gang in city, from now i know this seems like crazy and give motivation to my gang members so, we can be the #1 gang in city. I can will along with my team mangement and make a strong and popular in city. I will have strong thoughts or opinions which may help me to lead this gang and help to grow gang members as well as other members.

1. As I have spend a lot of my time in the city I understand that just receiving the hourly pay check (Spray Bonus) is not enough because for my fellow colleagues dedicating their time and effort towards the organization I will arrange specific bonuses to boost their confidence and keep them giving their best in relation to the organization.

2. I will give rank ups to all the deserving ones in the organization as being stuck on a single rank can be hectic therefore it is a must for me to rank up my colleagues working within the organization.

3. I will organize events and activities to pursue activity within the organization and me and my fellow colleagues will capture as much as territories as we can as Turfing is one of the fundamentals of the gang which will also be my prime focus.

4. Looking at myself I have always been a fair, equitable and just person and will impose the same within the organization and I can assure that there will be no discrimination against anyone and if someone is noticed to do any rule break or insult other members strict action will be taken against him.

Ranking System :
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :
100% Turfs
No favortism in my term

Strike System :

Strike 2 - Demotion

My Ex Experience:

Hopes : I have spend a good time into making my application i hope you will choose me for interview .

Ali Qureshi

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Leader Of
East Side Balls 💜

Ranking System :
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :
100% Turfs
No favortism in my term

Strike System :

Strike 2 - Demotion

My Ex Experience:

Best Leader Ever !!

maikati

Player
Player
a very very good guy trusted i know from a long time i bet he will change ballas and he will be a very very good leader without any mistakes

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations

You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 04/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Attention

The interview delayed to Wednesday, 05/06/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom