Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of National Guard | Gangadhr Saktimaan

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Govind Grandd

Proud to be a indian and sanatani 🙏
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav Roy
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: shaktimaan0900
6. Your Nickname: Gangadhr Saktimaan
7. Your ID: 63623

Additional information:

1. Leader of the National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a.
I've worked for several governmental organizations and after more than several months on the legal organization, I now believe I'm ready to take on a leadership role. Given that Legal orgs was my best choice to join and now I have plenty of Experience on that.

b .As the head of the NG, I will ensure that the gates are always maintained and that the warehouses are consistently filled. I promise to make sure that no one among my soldiers feels taken advantage of or underpaid with a well-executed bonus scheme. In terms of any IC/OOC events, such as FZ Raid, Store Robbery, Aircraft Carrier Defense, Subs, Hostage Situation, etc., I will see to it that our numbers are large. My goal would be to assign ranks according to each person's experience, role-playing ability, experience, and maturity.

c. I will make sure to perform cooperative operations to support immersive roleplaying situations such as highway patrols, ghetto patrolling, bm raiding, etc. by keeping excellent connections with other organizations. to achieve my goal of making NG one of the best immersive role-playing organization. And Also before Ending the term , making best connection with LifeInvaders to conduct some fun events with them, after all our soldiers are doing more and more hard work to maintain Fun experience.

d. Here are a few organizations that I have actively been a part of:
- 1X Colonel in National Guard (EN3)(ID: 63623)
- 1X HOD-HR in National Guard (EN3)(ID: 63623)
- 1X DEAN OF DIVISION EMS (EN1)(ID: 313166)
- 2X Senior Medical Professor EMS (EN1)(ID: 313166)
- 1X traumatologist EMS (EN1)(ID: 313166)
- 1X Neurosurgeon EMS (EN1)(ID: 313166)
- 1X Pharmacologist EMS (EN1)(ID: 313166)
- 1X Private 3 in National Guard (EN1)(ID: 313166)
- 1X Private 3 in National Guard (EN1)(ID: 341859)
- 1x Patrol Officer in LSPD (EN1)(ID: 341859)
- 1X First responder EMS (EN3)(ID: 63623)
================================================================
as well as some notable experience in GOV (EN1),LI(EN1), SAHP(EN1), FIB (EN1), Ballas (EN1) and Marabunta (EN3).

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the Organization.

My advice for improving the role play level in the national guard is to provide more and more events as well as be strict on the ranking system and not distributing rankings like a piece of cake as well as be invite more and more hard working soldiers and pay them very much good bonus. Bonus as well as doing some improvement in the structure of the spike locations in the NG base and I will do the NG function as close as possible to my real life so that I can do more and more improvements in my term in the National Guards.

Ranking System :
=== General Officers ===

30) General
29) LT. General
28) Major General

=== Commissioned Officers ===

27) Brigadier
26) Colonel
25) Lt. Colonel
24) Commander
23) 1st Major
22) 2nd Major

=== Non-Commissioned Officers ===

21) Command Sergeant Major
20) Sergeant Major
19) 1st Sergeant
18) Master Seniour Sergeant
17) Master Sergeant
16) Platoon Sergeant
15) Sergeant 1st Class
14) Seniour Sergeant
13) Staff Sergeant
12) Sergeant

=== Enlisted Personnel ===

11) Captain
10) Lieutenant 1st class
9) Lieutenant III
8) Lieutenant II
7) Lieutenant I
6) Cadet 1st Class
5) Cadet IIl
4) Cadet ll
3) Cadet
2) Recruit
1) Suspended

**Thanks For Reading**

Regards,

Gangadhr Saktimaan

Velix Verlice

Player
Player
Rejected

Spend More Time As Player Learn about the functions and Rules Before Applying to be leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom