Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo West

EX EN3 Families And Ballas Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: qwez1246
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Castilloo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional information
2x Bloods Underdeputy
1x Vagos Deputy
1x Marabunta Underdeputy
1x Ballas Underdeputy
1x Families Deputy

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be leader of Ballas because It is the strongest gang in the whole city and a lot of people want to join it and it is one of the most unique gangs in the city it is more powerfull and every leader it gets is stronger than the one before him and thats the first reason that i want to be Ballas leader.

2. if I get leader I will make it the top gang and I will demolish competition with every other gang and we will always be in ghetto and destroy any other gang in the whole city and I will make it the most feared gang in the city and the most powerful gang in the city and it will clap everyone

3. I will interact with leos and do everything to make a lot of fun things in the gang and I will try to increase the rp and I will do ghetto clap and i will make a lot of hostages stores gun stores and I will do fz and I will attend every cland and every subs and every battleship and I will always attend every event and we will do more rp things with my members and my deputies

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
we will interact with leos more and we will do everyday 2 store and 2 fz raid and in every event we attend I will give bonuses and I will not accpet any toxicity in the gang and I will always keep the gang members active and i will make them active in ghetto so we be the most active gang and I will teach every new member who is in my gang and dosen't know a lot about the rules and I will do it all with my deputies and we will do a lot of things that is going to improve the rp

4. My Goals
Make %100 turf
Finish Term With 0 Warnings
Max Profit Of Sprays Every Hour
Be a Terrorist Organization

Lucky Pluxury

Government, Ballas Curator | Event Curator
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from your old application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom