Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Kanika Flinstone
Administrators nickname
Satriko Narcos
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
NA

Kanika FIinstone

Player
Player
i got an warn for rdm when i even gave him demands before the pov starts he cropped the pov and reported me for rdm i would have provided the bodycam if i have it but it was no event or i did anything wrong i didnt save it pls reqeust his full pov rather then cropped one i was chasing him for 30 min and even gave him demands to stop the car and get out its very wrong decision i was trying to be clean without any punishments and i got warn for rdm that i didnt even do

Naitikhsbsbbd

Player
Player
i got an warn for rdm when i even gave him demands before the pov starts he cropped the pov and reported me for rdm i would have provided the bodycam if i have it but it was no event or i did anything wrong i didnt save it pls reqeust his full pov rather then cropped one i was chasing him for 30 min and even gave him demands to stop the car and get out its very wrong decision i was trying to be clean without any punishments and i got warn for rdm that i didnt even do
In this case satriko need to provide his pov and he gave me ban for no reason to just look at this forum Kanika

Kanika FIinstone

Player
Player
i didnt record the bodycam because there was no rule break and does he have proof that i have met him that time only?
the pov is fully cropped and that doesnt show full pov

Kanika FIinstone

Player
Player
decision upto james or alex normally admin would request the full bodycam of the player before punishing anyone but satriko didnt idk why....... i was chasing him for straight 30 min and my team members gave him multiple demands

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no POV provided from your side
so nothing to be reviewed

Top Bottom