Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Los Santos Police Department| Sergio Kors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Kors

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Sergio Pettis
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: (Colorado, USA Mountain)
4. Average online per day: 4-6
5. Your Discord: Serggggg
6. Your Nickname: Sergio Kors
7. Your ID:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) LSPD for me was the starting organization that I joined, like it is for most new incomers to the city. The reason people choose this organization from the start is due to great training from veterans of this specific organization. LSPD tends to hire the best leaders that can create a healthy environment for new citizen's while also pushing these new citizens to higher limits of expectations within the city. The reason I'd like to take the next term in LSPD is to keep the tradition of great officers, along with the best RP scenarios. I would create a family like atmosphere along with creating well trained officers always working together along with working to keep the city clean of crime. I have been in LSPD for six terms, and I have seen both good and bad in the next few terms during and after my first days in LSPD. The last term I was a part of we focused on getting LSPD back on track as the best organization within the city and I feel we did a good job. The way we were able to achieve this was by focusing on a few key components: professionalism, respecting our superiors, and focus based trainings. This focus allowed me to enjoy LSPD while creating a family environment within the org to allow a for a professional but fun atmosphere.

2.2) Over the past 6 terms that I have been a part of it has allowed to me to learn from the best but also shown me ways on how to improve LSPD as well. My goal in LSPD is to strive for greatness and continue to be the best and most reliable organization within the city. One of my main goals is to have a term that will have few mistakes that can be avoided. Within big organizations mistakes can happen, but with the right team and proper training the success rate will be much higher for successful terms. While in other terms, I did witness failed training, favoritism, and acts of professionalism that tarnished the reputation of LSPD in certain people eyes. As a High Command in all 6 terms my goal was to always be the best officer, I could be along with teaching other officers to do so. To ensure that these components are avoided I would make sure proper High command would fill these positions to ensure that the correct interviews and hiring process is taking place. I also believe ranking up officers should be due to hard work and dedication not due to who you know. In the terms that weren't successful people were given opportunities that unfolded into bad situations because they did not take the High Command position seriously which led to a lot of bad examples for new officers and professional misconduct. While punishing officers for these offenses I do believe respect and firmness is the way to teach rather than yelling and being too hard on officers especially if this is this first time serving in LSPD. We are here to teach officers to be great to allow them to eventually apply for leaders' positions, while also creating a great reputation not only for themselves but also LSPD.

2.3) One of the last reasons I'd like to become the next leader of LSPD is to stay within the first place I call home. I have worked for SAHP for a short stint but other than then that I have been in LSPD. Specifically, I have been a high command within traffic enforcement. This experience allowed me to learn and teach many different skills that I would not have been able to do in any other org. This allowed me to become very well hearse in Rp situations, laws, penal codes, and allowed me to learn from other organizations as we collaborated with each other to keep the city clean of crime. Being high command, it has let me lead many different people along with creating systems that cause success within departments. I do believe that most people you ask that who I have worked alongside with in LSPD would say that I am a strong leader that creates a good enjoyment for everyone to work in! Lastly, I do have experience but with this opportunity comes learning. To make sure I am do my best I would choose deputies that can also lead by my side and keep me in check if they feel I can do something better. To be a strong leader I must have people I trust that will also hold me accountable!

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
There are a lot of scenarios that can improve the role play situation within LSPD, but I also feel as if these same ideals can also improve the Rp within the city as a whole as well.

- The first way I would improve Rp within LSPD is focusing on the newcomers within the organization. The way I would do this is by creating events within Human Resources that focus on rules and acting professional, this would be implementing a voting system that allows High command to vote for officers that demonstrate these skills on a weekly basis and be bonused for their hard work. This system would consist of three people each week ranking from 1-3. 1st place would get employee of the week along with the highest bonus and the next two officers would follow suit.
- The next way we would create more Rp within LSPD is by interacting with other organizations. The way we would interact with other orgs is with respect and professionalism. This would allow us to collaborate for swat trainings with NG, Checkpoints to be hosted with all departments including EMS, and the IB department to learn and perfect their skills with FIB when searching for wanted criminals. LSPD being the most professional organization will gain respect from all others and allow us all to ensure the safety of all Los Santos Citizens.
- One of the most important ways to improve Rp within the department I have personally experienced firsthand. This experience was through towing and patrolling within the city during Williams Term. The Traffic Enforcement division during this term made sure to tow at all times of the city, I do believe this creates countless opportunities as you are holding citizens accountable for traffic laws within the city. Even with successful terms in Traffic Enforcement I do believe that with more towing and patrolling it allows for officers to hone in on their Rp skills and have different experiences each and every shift. The way I would entice officer to do this is to have their normal bonuses multiplied by two directly after subs until Tsunami, and then the same bonus system to be enforced until 8:00 in city time. Again, Traffic Enforcement was my first place I got to learn from within LSPD and I strongly feel it is one of the most important aspects for strong RP.
- The last way I would improve RP within LSPD is by focusing on Hostage situations. I feel that these situations do not get taken as serious as they should as a hostage. The way to improve this is by fearing for your life as you already should as you are a hostage. The hostage should be feared that they could be punished for not following demands in a timely manner. If the hostage taker tells LSPD demands, then LSPD should listen as it will cause a safer outcome for the hostage. If they are told to back away from the hostage LSPD would need to listen so the hostage safety is not compromised. Along with hostage situations LSPD will be able to drone the area to ensure the hostage can be extracted while also keeping the hostage safe, if it is not safe, LSPD will be able to request that the hostage takers move to a safer location for the safety of the hostage and LSPD officers. These situations will be actively trained with NG, FIB, and SAHP to allow for the best practices to be used and also allow for training of my officers to understand demands and request, which in end will cause less or no mixing at all.

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-
Internal Affairs is a focal point in a strong term within LSPD. IA will ensure officers are held accountable for miscues when they are on duty no matter how small they may seem the mistake is. This will allow for accountability of all actions and create strong officers who are willing to work on their mistakes so they can be great officers and even better leaders. This department will consist of veterans of LSPD along with highly trained and professional District Attorneys to also help our department to carry our punishments of officers in question. IA will make sure to do at least two body cam checks a week to ensure everyone has proper bodycam if a 10-15 request a lawyer or if actions at events need to be checked. Log checks and license checks will be held weekly to ensure we are in compliance with state laws as well and make sure our officers are not being corrupt in any way or stealing from the org. Ia will have a specific uniform to ensure they are recognized for their hard work and dedication to keeping LSPD in line.

2. Humas Resources and Training-
Human resource is a very vital component to keep the LSPD engine running strong. The last term I was a part, of HRT was ran very well allowing for very strong officers. HRT will teach IC rules along with teaching OOC rules to ensure there are no org warnings or punishments for officers. I understand I cannot control every officer, but I would like to ensure they were trained correctly from the start. This will allow professionalism in front of other organizations and cause them to be held to a higher standard as well. Another thing we could improve is our relationship with LI as they can live broadcast for recruitment other than just using the state wave to do so.

3. Special Weapons and Tactics-
Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) is one of the fast-responding departments and has been the best in the last few terms, but with this there is still room for improvement. We are going to arrange weekly training with NG, FIB and SAHP to do skills trainings. Training will not be the standard of arena training because there is no RP in it is not as beneficial as it may sound. The plan is to do real life training where we are going to pick a spot, collaborate with EMS, and make sure the area is clear, so no one harmed in crossfire then do 5v5, fake hostage situations including a department to add collaboration with responsiveness with other orgs to allow for proper training or everyone. This training will be done at least once in a week as it was successful in Bob hills term from which one of my deputies learned from while in that term.

4. Public Relations (PR) is a department that needs to be active each day. PR is a key component to giving the public eye a good luck on LSPD other than just seeing us just wanting to arrest people but also allowing to have events for the public and officers to have fun. PRs focus will be to host 25 events in 30 days to create a fun environment for the public, while also allowing for new citizens to witness how fun and great LSPD can be. To improve Roleplay PR has to take at least 2 LSPD officers with them because whenever we are hosting an event in the city, we will obtain the citizens passport and then search them in the PDA. If they are wanted the 2 LSPD officers will have to arrest the criminal as they should be held accountable for their crimes, which will also allow for the good Samaritans who would like to attend the event for a good time.

5. Traffic Enforcement-
Traffic Enforcement will be a focal point in LSPD again! The main goal for this department will be for each officer TFO and down to achieve at least 10 tows a week. This is easily obtainable as the average work week is 5 days for most, they will be required to get at least 2 tows a day or 10 tows a week whichever were to come first. This would make them eligible for bonuses and promotions. Towing is important in the city to create less accidents, and clogged areas of high traffic as there can be limited parking spaces. The hotspots would remain clean to ensure safety for citizens who are visiting these hotspots. With clean streets this also allows for LSPD and all other orgs to travel freely while trying to apprehend suspects instead of worrying about hitting another vehicle. This division will focus on radar, tow raids and patrolling to ensure all traffic penal codes are being enforced for safety for all. Lastly, this division will host 2 checkpoints a day with all orgs including EMS to keep criminals from bringing unwanted items and crime into the city.

6. IB (Undercover Division) -
This division will focus on gathering intel and evidence on criminals when at events. These units will be undercover and able to collab with FIB to catch wanted criminals with the streets of Los Santos. This division will be able to patrol many areas within Los santos to create many different scenarios for RP situation allowing for a fun and more skilled approach when catching criminals on the loose. This department will be able to seek out potential evidence that may help gain advantages on criminals and allow for more arrest and seizures of illegal items within the city. This department is key when creating a high ground on the enemy and can lead to LSPD winning more events.

Rank System within LSPD

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

In closing,
Even if I do not get the opportunity to be the next leader of LSPD I would like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read my app. No matter what happens I will keep trying and would love to be a leader of LSPD or at any point within the city.
Much Love ❤️
Sergio Kors IC
Sergio Pettis OOC

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
7. Your ID:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) LSPD for me was the starting organization that I joined, like it is for most new incomers to the city. The reason people choose this organization from the start is due to great training from veterans of this specific organization. LSPD tends to hire the best leaders that can create a healthy environment for new citizen's while also pushing these new citizens to higher limits of expectations within the city. The reason I'd like to take the next term in LSPD is to keep the tradition of great officers, along with the best RP scenarios. I would create a family like atmosphere along with creating well trained officers always working together along with working to keep the city clean of crime. I have been in LSPD for six terms, and I have seen both good and bad in the next few terms during and after my first days in LSPD. The last term I was a part of we focused on getting LSPD back on track as the best organization within the city and I feel we did a good job. The way we were able to achieve this was by focusing on a few key components: professionalism, respecting our superiors, and focus based trainings. This focus allowed me to enjoy LSPD while creating a family environment within the org to allow a for a professional but fun atmosphere.

2.2) Over the past 6 terms that I have been a part of it has allowed to me to learn from the best but also shown me ways on how to improve LSPD as well. My goal in LSPD is to strive for greatness and continue to be the best and most reliable organization within the city. One of my main goals is to have a term that will have few mistakes that can be avoided. Within big organizations mistakes can happen, but with the right team and proper training the success rate will be much higher for successful terms. While in other terms, I did witness failed training, favoritism, and acts of professionalism that tarnished the reputation of LSPD in certain people eyes. As a High Command in all 6 terms my goal was to always be the best officer, I could be along with teaching other officers to do so. To ensure that these components are avoided I would make sure proper High command would fill these positions to ensure that the correct interviews and hiring process is taking place. I also believe ranking up officers should be due to hard work and dedication not due to who you know. In the terms that weren't successful people were given opportunities that unfolded into bad situations because they did not take the High Command position seriously which led to a lot of bad examples for new officers and professional misconduct. While punishing officers for these offenses I do believe respect and firmness is the way to teach rather than yelling and being too hard on officers especially if this is this first time serving in LSPD. We are here to teach officers to be great to allow them to eventually apply for leaders' positions, while also creating a great reputation not only for themselves but also LSPD.

2.3) One of the last reasons I'd like to become the next leader of LSPD is to stay within the first place I call home. I have worked for SAHP for a short stint but other than then that I have been in LSPD. Specifically, I have been a high command within traffic enforcement. This experience allowed me to learn and teach many different skills that I would not have been able to do in any other org. This allowed me to become very well hearse in Rp situations, laws, penal codes, and allowed me to learn from other organizations as we collaborated with each other to keep the city clean of crime. Being high command, it has let me lead many different people along with creating systems that cause success within departments. I do believe that most people you ask that who I have worked alongside with in LSPD would say that I am a strong leader that creates a good enjoyment for everyone to work in! Lastly, I do have experience but with this opportunity comes learning. To make sure I am do my best I would choose deputies that can also lead by my side and keep me in check if they feel I can do something better. To be a strong leader I must have people I trust that will also hold me accountable!

There are a lot of scenarios that can improve the role play situation within LSPD, but I also feel as if these same ideals can also improve the Rp within the city as a whole as well.

- The first way I would improve Rp within LSPD is focusing on the newcomers within the organization. The way I would do this is by creating events within Human Resources that focus on rules and acting professional, this would be implementing a voting system that allows High command to vote for officers that demonstrate these skills on a weekly basis and be bonused for their hard work. This system would consist of three people each week ranking from 1-3. 1st place would get employee of the week along with the highest bonus and the next two officers would follow suit.
- The next way we would create more Rp within LSPD is by interacting with other organizations. The way we would interact with other orgs is with respect and professionalism. This would allow us to collaborate for swat trainings with NG, Checkpoints to be hosted with all departments including EMS, and the IB department to learn and perfect their skills with FIB when searching for wanted criminals. LSPD being the most professional organization will gain respect from all others and allow us all to ensure the safety of all Los Santos Citizens.
- One of the most important ways to improve Rp within the department I have personally experienced firsthand. This experience was through towing and patrolling within the city during Williams Term. The Traffic Enforcement division during this term made sure to tow at all times of the city, I do believe this creates countless opportunities as you are holding citizens accountable for traffic laws within the city. Even with successful terms in Traffic Enforcement I do believe that with more towing and patrolling it allows for officers to hone in on their Rp skills and have different experiences each and every shift. The way I would entice officer to do this is to have their normal bonuses multiplied by two directly after subs until Tsunami, and then the same bonus system to be enforced until 8:00 in city time. Again, Traffic Enforcement was my first place I got to learn from within LSPD and I strongly feel it is one of the most important aspects for strong RP.
- The last way I would improve RP within LSPD is by focusing on Hostage situations. I feel that these situations do not get taken as serious as they should as a hostage. The way to improve this is by fearing for your life as you already should as you are a hostage. The hostage should be feared that they could be punished for not following demands in a timely manner. If the hostage taker tells LSPD demands, then LSPD should listen as it will cause a safer outcome for the hostage. If they are told to back away from the hostage LSPD would need to listen so the hostage safety is not compromised. Along with hostage situations LSPD will be able to drone the area to ensure the hostage can be extracted while also keeping the hostage safe, if it is not safe, LSPD will be able to request that the hostage takers move to a safer location for the safety of the hostage and LSPD officers. These situations will be actively trained with NG, FIB, and SAHP to allow for the best practices to be used and also allow for training of my officers to understand demands and request, which in end will cause less or no mixing at all.

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-
Internal Affairs is a focal point in a strong term within LSPD. IA will ensure officers are held accountable for miscues when they are on duty no matter how small they may seem the mistake is. This will allow for accountability of all actions and create strong officers who are willing to work on their mistakes so they can be great officers and even better leaders. This department will consist of veterans of LSPD along with highly trained and professional District Attorneys to also help our department to carry our punishments of officers in question. IA will make sure to do at least two body cam checks a week to ensure everyone has proper bodycam if a 10-15 request a lawyer or if actions at events need to be checked. Log checks and license checks will be held weekly to ensure we are in compliance with state laws as well and make sure our officers are not being corrupt in any way or stealing from the org. Ia will have a specific uniform to ensure they are recognized for their hard work and dedication to keeping LSPD in line.

Human resource is a very vital component to keep the LSPD engine running strong. The last term I was a part, of HRT was ran very well allowing for very strong officers. HRT will teach IC rules along with teaching OOC rules to ensure there are no org warnings or punishments for officers. I understand I cannot control every officer, but I would like to ensure they were trained correctly from the start. This will allow professionalism in front of other organizations and cause them to be held to a higher standard as well. Another thing we could improve is our relationship with LI as they can live broadcast for recruitment other than just using the state wave to do so.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) is one of the fast-responding departments and has been the best in the last few terms, but with this there is still room for improvement. We are going to arrange weekly training with NG, FIB and SAHP to do skills trainings. Training will not be the standard of arena training because there is no RP in it is not as beneficial as it may sound. The plan is to do real life training where we are going to pick a spot, collaborate with EMS, and make sure the area is clear, so no one harmed in crossfire then do 5v5, fake hostage situations including a department to add collaboration with responsiveness with other orgs to allow for proper training or everyone. This training will be done at least once in a week as it was successful in Bob hills term from which one of my deputies learned from while in that term.

4. Public Relations (PR) is a department that needs to be active each day. PR is a key component to giving the public eye a good luck on LSPD other than just seeing us just wanting to arrest people but also allowing to have events for the public and officers to have fun. PRs focus will be to host 25 events in 30 days to create a fun environment for the public, while also allowing for new citizens to witness how fun and great LSPD can be. To improve Roleplay PR has to take at least 2 LSPD officers with them because whenever we are hosting an event in the city, we will obtain the citizens passport and then search them in the PDA. If they are wanted the 2 LSPD officers will have to arrest the criminal as they should be held accountable for their crimes, which will also allow for the good Samaritans who would like to attend the event for a good time.

5. Traffic Enforcement-
Traffic Enforcement will be a focal point in LSPD again! The main goal for this department will be for each officer TFO and down to achieve at least 10 tows a week. This is easily obtainable as the average work week is 5 days for most, they will be required to get at least 2 tows a day or 10 tows a week whichever were to come first. This would make them eligible for bonuses and promotions. Towing is important in the city to create less accidents, and clogged areas of high traffic as there can be limited parking spaces. The hotspots would remain clean to ensure safety for citizens who are visiting these hotspots. With clean streets this also allows for LSPD and all other orgs to travel freely while trying to apprehend suspects instead of worrying about hitting another vehicle. This division will focus on radar, tow raids and patrolling to ensure all traffic penal codes are being enforced for safety for all. Lastly, this division will host 2 checkpoints a day with all orgs including EMS to keep criminals from bringing unwanted items and crime into the city.

This division will focus on gathering intel and evidence on criminals when at events. These units will be undercover and able to collab with FIB to catch wanted criminals with the streets of Los Santos. This division will be able to patrol many areas within Los santos to create many different scenarios for RP situation allowing for a fun and more skilled approach when catching criminals on the loose. This department will be able to seek out potential evidence that may help gain advantages on criminals and allow for more arrest and seizures of illegal items within the city. This department is key when creating a high ground on the enemy and can lead to LSPD winning more events.

Rank System within LSPD

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

In closing,
Even if I do not get the opportunity to be the next leader of LSPD I would like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read my app. No matter what happens I will keep trying and would love to be a leader of LSPD or at any point within the city.
Much Love ❤️
Sergio Kors IC
Sergio Pettis OOC
++

xademx72

Harry Vapor
Player
7. Your ID:

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-

5. Traffic Enforcement-

Rank System within LSPD

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

In closing,
Much Love ❤️
Sergio Kors IC
Sergio Pettis OOC
One of the best leaders will be

assassin suhani

Player
Player
7. Your ID:

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-

5. Traffic Enforcement-

Rank System within LSPD

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

In closing,
Much Love ❤️
Sergio Kors IC
Sergio Pettis OOC
bestttt lesgooo best of luckk

John Moreti

Player
Player
7. Your ID:

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-

5. Traffic Enforcement-

Rank System within LSPD

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

In closing,
Much Love ❤️
Sergio Kors IC
Sergio Pettis OOC

7. Your ID:

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-

5. Traffic Enforcement-

Rank System within LSPD

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

In closing,
Much Love ❤️
Sergio Kors IC
Sergio Pettis OOC
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom