Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Payal
Suspect ID
251999, 305679
Date of violation
May 31, 2024
Time of violation
11:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hykrz_UEF48

Abrar Shabhai

Player
Player
I am going to buy license plate and insurance and they come and they killed me no proper count down and stole my car. Please take action.
Also will i have to pay for releasing my car from impond.

Matez

Player
Player
I threw an engine block at you initially, indicating a car robbery, and told you twice to get out of the car. However, you didn't comply, so I shot you. I'm not giving you a 'leave this area in 5 seconds' demand because you didn't even get out of the car. Why would I tell you to leave the area? Secondly, when you try to leave the game to prevent your car from being stolen when going to the hospital, this is considered combat logging. I kindly request the administrators to take this into consideration.

Abrar Shabhai

Player
Player
I didn't go there again I just went to apartment and make forum. Second you you said get out of car but you count down.

Matez

Player
Player
If you had gotten out of the car, I would have counted down for you to get away from that area, but you didn't.
And it doesn't concern me, you exit the game as quickly as you die and this is the Combat Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom