Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Lod
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
4:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/709010/

Chris Lode

Player
Player
(Check clips in the forum i am referring to please and thanks) I will first explain the GZ 1.1- I believe this is incorrect considering we were robbing an atm, when we gave demands the people proceeded to drive down the block then shot at us first which then we proceeded to kill them. i also don't understand how it could of been a green zone considering the closest green zone to us was a parking across the street which i went no where near. The only way i can think if GZ killing is the parking garage that i killed one guy in, even though it wasn't a actual parking lot it might be counted as GZ and if so im super sorry and will never do it again.

GR 6.15- I also believe this is incorrect because the first time the people came we did give correct demands to the people that came to us, but they did try to kill us so we had to open fire. Then, they proceeded to commit NLR and Ram into me with A car and got out to shoot me. i then proceeded to shoot him and his buddy behind me that was also shooting at me. if this is the reason why i got GR 6.15 i don't understand how because why would i give demands to somebody i killed 1 minute ago which i already gave demands too and he is trying to revenge kill me.

-PS- I love this server and i find it very fun, i am not making this report to try and harm the admin that punished me and all i want is for things to be fair/explained more to me. i am new to the server and i play everyday, I'm just sad i get banned on my first time doing something wrong and its from my own that i didn't know better clip please help me out guys.

ORIGINAL FORUM FOR THE CLIPS:Reviewed - Bug Abuse, NLR, CR | 36463,367021

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide YOUR pov from ATM robbery event according to event rules 1.7

Chris Lode

Player
Player
provide YOUR pov from ATM robbery event according to event rules 1.7
Yes sir, Here is my POV from the Robbery(the clips from the original forum are from me but i will link them here for you)
PART 1-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2W0zdLVvco

PART 2-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVmJWzpAp8

Chris Lode

Player
Player
I would also like to add i was given a warning for "UB Demands" which i am also really confused about (Sorry for not adding this in the original post) I'm sure when robbing an Atm giving demands to anyone who rolls up should be Allowed because if i were to rob an atm i wouldn't want anyone to roll up and do some fishy shit i would want it to just be me and my boys. Maybe the admin that watched the clips didn't realize that we restarted the atm robbery after the first interaction cancelled it. Which could of gotten him confused.

Alex Odd

i will remove this time warn
but in future u will stay with it for shooting outside of zone

Top Bottom