Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarthaktyagi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sarthak Tyagi
2. Your age: 18 years old
3. Time zone: IST+5:30
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord ssabke_papa
6. My Nick Name: Sarthak Tyagi
7. Your ID 382202

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Los Santos Vagos, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Los Santos Vagos Ganag.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Los Santos Vagos and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice in to improve RolePlay in the organization members should not take things personally and also all members should be respected whether they are leaders or by members, also members should impersonate mafia members properly and do their best to impersonate.

Past Experience
lspd
ballas

rank system

15 Leader
14 Deputy
13 Under Deputy
12 Event Leader
11 Boss
10 Under Boss
9 Mafia
8 Right Hand
7 HQ Head
6 Graffiti Leader
5 Street Fighter
4 Alfa
3 Area Boys
2 Gunda
1 Rookie

Harsh Cruiser

UNSTOPPABLE Unofficial org Deputy
Player
--- what you have been created you don't have any experience and your irl age is not 18 also your are 16 bro admins plz reject the application we don't want this type of leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom