Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savoo Benzo
Administrators nickname
Strike Narcos
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
14:13
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/710498/#post-2522505

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
This guy has provided corrupted POV and didn’t show anything you can’t even hear sounds in his POV , I do not violate this rule as this is probably the most common general rule and know how to deal with it , there was panels in the back I ran checked timers and was given demands 5 seconds to leave and I killed them that was all and this guy recording with no overlays and no sound tries to accuse me for GR 6.15 that shouldn’t even be accepted with absolutely pointless evidence he provided I don’t mind doing the jail time but please am requesting for one Warn removed. You can very clearly see my point of view of the situation and I believe I got a valid point to this.

Hope you can consider this appeal.🤝

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
That’s his POV , that I got punished for , no Ingame sounds , no overlays , nothing at all provided he was standing there I got demands from his fam members to leave the property and I have shot at them all including himself if he had ingame audio u would hear demands as it happened right behind him and I also ran from right behind him. Thanks for your understanding.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Punishment given according to POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom