Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
JackMarko
Administrators nickname
Napal
Date
Jan 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/711612/#post-2526043

Jack HellKings

Player
Player
Dear Administrator and dear Curator of the project.I created a forum a while ago and the ban was approved to be removed. Until now, nothing has happened to me and I did not create another forum because I had to study a lot. Now I have returned to playing and I hope you can remove the ban. In addition to that, I have not received the ban in my original account. I have received the penalty in my twink account and I do not remember the private ID in the account. I only remember the name and I left in the pov the link to the forum and it has all the information.
Main account info : Jack Marko | 51561

Twink account info : QamarBato | 0000
I don't remember my Twink account id

With my regards

Jack Marko

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

ID 69678 Will be unbanned as its the account that is banned and not ID 51561.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom