Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Against the corrupt blacklist | Johnson Baron @Mazhor Pluxury (Part 2)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kam Taoka
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 13, 2024
Time
9 a. m.
Proofs
see 2nd complaint

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I am contacting you again and making a 2nd complaint against Johnson because corrupt activities regarding Johnson have occurred again. After I wrote the first complaint against him yesterday, he tried to destroy all evidence. Shortly after my complaint (max. 1 hour later) Leo Draco got a 2/2 cheating ban. I find the timing more than strange, especially because it happened right after my complaint and strangely not before. He is doing this to clear his name and, as I said, to destroy all evidence. In addition, my first complaint was closed directly in the forum Forum Thread close by Johnson, so I can no longer write down that Johnson now wants to cover up the fact that he later banned Leo Draco Leo Draco ban. Johnson probably did this because he was trying to save himself and realized that Leo Draco needed to be punished. That's why he looked at the logs again or he ordered a PC check after my complaint and saw that he had already had a cheating ban and was now giving him 2/2 cheating.

He probably wanted to make it seem to you that he banned Leo and wanted to override my argument that he didn't punish Leo Draco. That's why he closed my forum thread so that I couldn't sign it anymore so he could cover up his evidence. That's why he banned him at such short notice, so that he could make it look like Leo Draco got his just punishment. After further research on my part, I found out from Leo's friends that both of them had written to him from time to time in the past and that, in his eyes, he gained sympathy for Leo. That's also the reason why he didn't blacklist him but only me, even though I kicked the turfer out of the gang after I found out that he was on the blacklist. He was able to continue turfing at Vagos for a whole week and the person who invited the turfer (Leo Draco), nothing happened to him because he likes Leo and doesn't like me because we win against everyone on server 2 with our turf team. He finally banned Leo because after my complaint he realized that he had to ban Leo somehow so that he could now make it appear that he wasn't covering for people.

I hope you see my points and you will recognize Johnson Baron's corrupt activities and take back my blacklist because Johnson framed me at his own discretion and knowingly covered up for other people like Leo and now wants to appear to have done the right thing and wanted to destroy all the evidence.
I know these are very big accusations, but I wouldn't make a complaint to you without justification.

Thank you
Kind regards, Kamo​

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
A screenshot between Johnson Baron and Leo Draco was also leaked in which Johnson wrote about my complaint and that the blacklisted player had nothing to do with why I was banned Corrupt admin Johnson.

That's why I'm wondering why, was I banned if it supposedly wasn't about the blacklisted player?

Funnily enough, Johnson answered this question for me himself a few days earlier in private Discord messages Johnson contradicts himself. There was also an admin complaint against Johnson that I sent to Justin (who didn't respond, only Michael Morell did), explaining to me that I was banned because of Paco's screenshots. Rejected - Beschwerde wegen zu hoher Strafe für ein Vergehen (Blacklist) | @Justin Winter

Is Johnson trying to get something out of his head again so that he can now appear innocent?
Johnson is currently trying to talk his way out of everyone and spread lies so that he doesn't lose his reputation as an admin.
I therefore ask you to put an end to Johnson's corruption.
Thank you Mazhor​

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
A screenshot between Johnson Baron and Leo Draco was also leaked in which Johnson wrote about my complaint and that the blacklisted player had nothing to do with why I was banned Corrupt admin Johnson.

That's why I'm wondering why, was I banned if it supposedly wasn't about the blacklisted player?

Funnily enough, Johnson answered this question for me himself a few days earlier in private Discord messages Johnson contradicts himself. There was also an admin complaint against Johnson that I sent to Justin (who didn't respond, only Michael Morell did), explaining to me that I was banned because of Paco's screenshots. Rejected - Beschwerde wegen zu hoher Strafe für ein Vergehen (Blacklist) | @Justin Winter

Is Johnson trying to get something out of his head again so that he can now appear innocent?
Johnson is currently trying to talk his way out of everyone and spread lies so that he doesn't lose his reputation as an admin.
I therefore ask you to put an end to Johnson's corruption.
Thank you Mazhor​
After I wrote that, Johnson unblocked me on Discord and wrote to me about it and wrote that I was probably twisting everything but then I ask myself, why does it say that I wasn't banned because of Paco? Johnson tries to talk his way out of the matter.
After writing for a short time, he immediately blocked me again when I asked questions and he didn't answer them in detail. Johnson banishes me. It's really hard to put into words how Johnson is trying to talk his way out of this and cover for other people.​

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
I forgot to say that this player (sensei._.) has never been on the Bloods dc and that's why Johnson is banning me based on a screenshot that is absolutely not true Screenshot. You can see who was really invited to the Discord on April 29th using these screenshot: 29.04 I only noticed this afterwards and this screenshot is neither fake nor anything like that. I sent him the DC, but he didn't come to the DC and so Johnson bans me for manipulating evidence and claims that I accepted him into the gang in-game.

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Wie ist es so 3-4 Tausend Euro in Grand auszugeben und jetzt gebannt zu werden schon hart oder aber nicht weinen mein alter schlechter mara leader 😩 hoffe wirst nicht endbannt und deine Turfs waren auch zu krass einfach minus schaden gemacht und kein + schaden und deine Youtube videos einfach schlecht nur ghetto!!!!:):):)
Hey Kleiner ist schon spät geh mal ins Bett. 3-4 Tausend keine Ahnung was du getrunken hast bestimmt erwachsenen Cola) man kann ja in den Logs sehen : ). Vielleicht sollten kleine Kinder die 2/2 Cheating haben und große Fresse haben mal die schnauze halten hast nicht ohne Grund auf jedem server 2/2 lieber Wave Cortei

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Wie ist es so 3-4 Tausend Euro in Grand auszugeben und jetzt gebannt zu werden schon hart oder aber nicht weinen mein alter schlechter mara leader 😩 hoffe wirst nicht endbannt und deine Turfs waren auch zu krass einfach minus schaden gemacht und kein + schaden und deine Youtube videos einfach schlecht nur ghetto!!!!:):):)
Achso und deswegen gibt es auch einen screenhot wo du mich anbettelst wieder eine mara bewerbung zu machen : ) Nicht mad

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Ich merke du willst hier cool sein deswegen sage dir wer bettelt hier um eine Entbannung du oder ich? Kleines Kind bettelt um Entbannung Sag mir mal gerne wo ich 3-4k ins game gesteckt habe, wenn es nur 200 sind? und btw zu den Turflogs hast natürlich nur die genommen wo ich direkt gestorben bin und die guten (500+ Logs) weggelassen : ) Einfach mal die Schnauze halten und mazhor hier machen lassen.

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Frag dich mal lieber was der Unterschied zwischen uns beiden ist. Du hast jeden Server komplett durchgecheatet und ich kriege wegen so einem lächerlichen Grund Blacklist. Wenn man keine Ahnung hat soll man einfach leise sein.

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Und crazy wie du fast alle Discordnachrichten von mir mit dem privaten Operabrowser fälscht, um sie zu bearbeiten wie du lustig bist

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Mit deinem dummen Discord Server denkst warscheinlich auch das du deine 3-4Tausen Euro die du in Grand ausgegeben hast mit deinem Server wieder bekommst

PS Scheiß Redux
Alles gut deswegen hast du auch bei mir gekauft. Bitte nicht so sauer sein, danke

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Digga du schreibst mundtot, weil ich nicht ein Hänger bin wie du und du trotz multicheating 24/7 im Forum hängst wie ein dummes opfer. Sag mir mal wo ich laut dir weine? Der einzige der weint bist du bei deinem Entbannungsantrag auf 2 wo du Johnson anbettelst dir noch eine Chance geben. Sag mir außerdem wo ich 3-4k ins Game geflossen habe merkst du nicht auch was da für eine surreale scheiße laberst ?? Ich erinnere dich mal daran, dass du mich bester mara leader genannt hast aber kopf hoch kleiner. Vielleicht weniger Lügen verbreiten und bei der Wahrheit bleiben. Musst nicht mad sein, weil du 2024 auf nen Modserver gebannt bist oder bist du so gefangen, dass du für Grand lebst oder was du opfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom