Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kye MMG
Administrators nickname
jonny odds
Date
May 25, 2024
Time
13:22
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qr5eks

denhamuk

Player
Player
i got banned for breaking rule gr 1.4 i now understand this is wrong and i would like a second chance as a grinder for grand rp i would like to apologise.

i would like curator of project to take a look at this and consider giving me a second chance.

i started grand rp back in december i made an account (340035) i played for a few weeks and didnt like the game so i quit then i come back after resetting my pc because my whole pc got hacked/ratted. tried to log into the same account and someone changed the details so i couldnt log into (340035) so i made another account, then one day i got logged out of my rockstar games account and i didnt have access to the email for my rockstar games account anymore as it was on my old phone (that phone was broken) so i had to make a new rockstar account and REBUY gta again, so then i made another account, but at this time i didnt know i wasnt aloud 3 accounts and i didnt know about any rules or anything, so i sent a dm to jonny odds asking him to check what date i made my account on because i was trying to recover my old rockstar account, and he checked kindly told my the date and he said also gr1.4, i was not trying to break any rules or hide anything, if i was i wouldnt of sent a dm to him to check my account. i really do hope you can help me with this as i grind this game everyday and my family really needs me, who ever reads this hope you have a brilliant day.

Kye MMG

i been grinding grand rp for about 4 months now and i would love to come back to city as i have apologise plenty of times please just give me another chance and you guys wont regret it please and thanks for taking ur time to read this post.

denhamuk

Player
Player
i got banned for breaking rule gr 1.4 i now understand this is wrong and i would like a second chance as a grinder for grand rp i would like to apologise.

i would like curator of project to take a look at this and consider giving me a second chance.

i started grand rp back in december i made an account (340035) i played for a few weeks and didnt like the game so i quit then i come back after resetting my pc because my whole pc got hacked/ratted. tried to log into the same account and someone changed the details so i couldnt log into (340035) so i made another account, then one day i got logged out of my rockstar games account and i didnt have access to the email for my rockstar games account anymore as it was on my old phone (that phone was broken) so i had to make a new rockstar account and REBUY gta again, so then i made another account, but at this time i didnt know i wasnt aloud 3 accounts and i didnt know about any rules or anything, so i sent a dm to jonny odds asking him to check what date i made my account on because i was trying to recover my old rockstar account, and he checked kindly told my the date and he said also gr1.4, i was not trying to break any rules or hide anything, if i was i wouldnt of sent a dm to him to check my account. i really do hope you can help me with this as i grind this game everyday and my family really needs me, who ever reads this hope you have a brilliant day.

Kye MMG

i been grinding grand rp for about 4 months now and i would love to come back to city as i have apologise plenty of times please just give me another chance and you guys wont regret it please and thanks for taking ur time to read this post

Kye MMG

i been grinding grand rp for about 4 months now and i would love to come back to city as i have apologise plenty of times please just give me another chance and you guys wont regret it please and thanks for taking ur time to read this post.
UPDATE: i was trying to make any EN2 account but i accidently made another EN1 account i really hope this doesnt affect your decision on this forum.
Thank you,
Have a brilliant day

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom