Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fateh Grand

Fateh
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Fateh Grand
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours.
5. Your Discord: itsfateh
6. Your Nickname: Fateh
7. Your ID: 259263

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have been in LSPD since a very long term from Federico's term where I followed up with Mighty Gin's first term and got my first HC rank as Deputy Head of Department of IA. LSPD has always been a home, it's where a lot of people start their journey as a LEO and serve the city. I myself, started my Journey in this organization with many of my friends where I learnt many things and also started getting more experience in other orgs to enhance my skills.

- In terms of LSPD, I served as a Deputy Head of Department in Mighty Gin's term, Lead DA and Head of Department of Internal Affairs in Lucas Soul's most recent LSPD term, served as a Task Force Operative in Billy Booth's LSPD term. Additionally, I have a lot of experience in other organizations as well. I have served as the Undersheriff for Lola Swordthain's first SAHP term, Assistant Sheriff in Jayjay Lee's SAHP term, Chief of Staff in Willow Blossom's SAHP term, Head of Department of Internal Affair in Steve Dash's SAHP term. Most notably, I have served as the Chief of Staff in Tobi West's FIB term, 00 agent in Satriko Narcos's FIB term as well as Deputy Head of Department in Tommy Slater's FIB term.

- During all this time in the city, I have made many friends and learnt how to lead special missions, interact with other organizations, teach other units on how to follow orders and commands. I have learnt on how to deal with stressful situations and run an organization through my various leading positions in LEO organizations. I have learn through many different leaders on how to run an organization and manage departments and HCs.

- LSPD has been the centerpiece of the city in leading missions and situations, hosting one of the largest body of units to offer to the city for protection and fighting crime. I want to lead the PD as it supposed to be ran, managing the entire city including Parking and traffic enforcements, fighting crime, leading missions in the city and doing it's best to ease the life of citizens.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- My main goals would be to rapidly increase roleplay in the organization, through increasing proper usage of radio and communication with other organizations. This enhances roleplay and encourages players to increase their communications skills which in turn allows us to have a PD which in turn allows us to foster a roleplay-intensive and immersive environment.

- We would experiment with new and different types of special missions setting up checkpoints or civil search posts across the city to allow for a different type of roleplay environment. Choosing different locations for ghetto patrols, encouraging more immersive PR events, collaborating with Government and Lifeinvader to host more events for our units and civilians to interact.

- Encouraging our units to take mugshots of criminals for a more realistic arrest experience and roleplay and encouraging units to wear more realistic-police uniforms to increase roleplay. Our traffic enforcement department will be our main focus in the city to encourage more units to go towing, taking Lifeinvader with to host interviews with the civilians to launch ad-campaigns for better parking in the city and our TE department teaching citizens on where and how to park properly.

- Lot of crucial aspects of the PD often gets neglected such as more new placements for checkpoints, utilizing air units to communicate more often in situations communicating the vital details of the gangs or families involved. Better usage of drones and binoculars especially in areas like Ghetto where an officer's life is often threatened.

- Departments will be refocused onto their original and designed tasks, which these days are often mixed up with one another. Departments will be specialized and units will be encouraged to join departments in which they will truly have fun and be active in rather than being there to farm money. Each department will perform their own set of duties and tasks assigned by the Chief every week

- Interactions and relations with other organizations would also be increased to help roleplay flourish in the state. Conducting joint-missions with every organizations including EMS, gathering every org to host new and creative events for LEOs to roleplay in and even citizens to take part in. Utilizing LifeInvader to write more CNN articles and host interviews, even taking their reporters on the daily day-to-day events in the city to help educate citizens on the legal laws.

Thanks,
Fateh Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom