Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Devarsh Quinn

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevarshS

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Devarsh
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - bhoot5790
6. Your Nickname - Devarsh Quinn
7. Your ID - 43928

Additional information
1. Leader of… Los Santos Police Department
DIwFIYgtK6i6F-qdCfOJLQuvNCFLAFpj0RLkxs6-EQjvD6Ef5I6H2BCT3yDE2-qim870WCGIKVfCCY49CXX-Cn8THMuUO9g6nPVqNnC0RJPhj5sPatGubHj9UgB7dxVIucE1ReQXr-p_X0anKL8H6eI

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Experience as an LEO: So I have been roleplaying as LEO for around 4-5 years. I joined this server in 2021 and worked alongside several prominent leaders of that time like Gabi Tosca , Eklavya Thakur , Darius Edge and other former leaders. Given a amount full of time in this city , I believe that I'm currently the best choice among fellow candidates for the post of chief of police. I have consistently demonstrated my abilities whether it's in tactical , undercover or training division. I have held various high-ranking positions in State organizations in this city like Chief of Staff (Supervised PR/IB/HR) in PD, Special Agent in Charge (DHOD Spec Ops) and NG Colonel (head of Military Police). My Journey through various roles has given me a sense of unique perspective on teamwork and coordination. Each position in my career has contributed towards my growth, allowing me to improve my skills and develop a deep understanding like the ins and outs of Los Santos.

2.2 Skills & Abilities: As per me a successful org is built on strong leadership and a clear vision . I possess the necessary skills to lead this police force and maintain stability and improve. Through my effective leadership and communication abilities, I am confident in achieving this goal. My previous experience includes extensive experience in strategic planning (dhod spec ops), undercover ops (major of Detective) and internal audit(Head of MP). I excel at most of the skills which are required to become the Chief of Police. In addition to my leadership skills , I'm proficient in various weapons and training plans , which enable me to keep the Force as stable as possible and increase operational efficiency. My ability to adapt to new things will help me to understand all the duties and stuff required in a few moments of time and be ready to face any challenges.
pNv1K_odAFl31DwfP-BabZ4YZ3pYAJY8ltEInqRaxlVroLfwdyhIX6k-VB-KEUH0R4H93YIAgDoZqenrY3ND-Z0v9aaIBJ0J2C8nNOaxoEDzJ5PV-OJIRaLwDddTgz8FlHMSN7NdD6999hecBrvxFx4

2.3 Passion to Lead: Ever since I joined the PD in November 2021 , I dedicated most of my time to PD because of my strong passion for Police force and to keep city clean of criminals, I have seen those situations which none of candidates might have seen in their lifetime rather a martial law being implemented , FIB Coup or even Governor Assassination. As a leader my goal would be to not only enhance PD during my tenure but also ensure that it remains stable and success continuously for upcoming terms. I aim to establish innovation systems to maintain the department's integrity without any vulnerabilities.
I believe that keeping a culture of transparency and accountability with citizens of LS would be better . By implementing regular training programs and meeting sessions , I plan to make our officers ready with the skills and knowledge required on field to handle several difficult situations while maintaining professionalism & empathy. My vision includes to improve current training programs and how each & every division works to make more use of them. In conclusion , my desire to lead PD is rooted in commitment to excellence, stability and city engagement. Together we will build a stronger and more resilient department that no one have seen till this date.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Ranking System :In my term we will redesign the ranking system to improve clarity and precision. The motive of this would be to make a process for continuous learning and professional development within the PD. We will introduce a 4-level chain of command structure:
1st Command (Chief-COS)
2nd HC (HOD-Supervisor of Division)
3rd Subordinate Officers (Taskforce-Commissioner)
4th Supervisors (Sergeant-Corporal)
5th Patrol Officers.
This process will make a significant change. SOs would be in-charge in case of absence of HC

3.2 Divisions:
  1. The Joint Task Force, a branch of the Los Santos police force, their primary goal is to eliminate hostiles, conduct negotiations, execute special operations, provide special protection, work with other LEO Agencies task force and support Detectives during operations.

1. The Office of Internal Affairs (commonly referred to as IAD) is responsible for conducting internal audit, do background checks, conduct bodycam checks and make sure no illegal stuff is not taking place in pd.

1. The Recruitment & Employment Division is responsible for recruitment and training, they are those who got their hands on future PD Officers.

1. The Traffic Enforcement is responsible to conduct border checkpoints, tow in the city, hold speed traps, issue citations and maintain traffic.

1. The Criminal Investigation Division is responsible for handling evidences against gangs/cartels, conduct drug bust, do undercover patrollings and catch criminals who got bounty on their heads.

1. SWAT (Special Weapons And Tactics) is a highly trained department that responds to situations like active shootings, barricaded persons, and terrorism threats. They support other patrol units and LEOs with investigations, patrols, hostage negotiations, and security for VIPs.

1. The Public Relations division will organize events and surveys to gather public opinion about LSPD, aiming to improve the PD. They will create fun and informative videos for officers and host various events .

3.3 Conduct OOC meetings with other leaders whether state/crime/family
  • This would be a great approach to host discussions among all orgs to highlight successful practices and identify opportunities for enhancing RP.
  • Establishing a group (in a safe environment) for discussing sensitive topics out of character could lead to improved RP interactions.

3.4 To prevent rule breaking and enhance retention, all recruits will receive training on server rules and be reminded of the consequences for violations.To deter major rule infractions and promote loyalty, we will organize various internal events and offer bonuses to encourage officers to remain committed to the LSPD and discourage frequent organization changes.

3.5 Collaboration with Other Organizations: We would plan to collab with other orgs as much as possible to improve the RP

Life Invader: weekly videos with CNN and news letters
Emergency Medical Service: Support during recruitments , medical rp and health checkups
Federal Investigation Bureau: Exchange evidences and do special ops with joint task force
Government: host workshops with DOJ regarding law and with DOC regarding prisoners
San Andreas Highway Patrol: Conduct joint operations with the task force and hold border checkpoints and try to keep a faster response to crimes.
National Guard: provide backup during ammo runs and ng raids and host joint training.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

We are not Looking for a Leader Based on your description​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom