Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niberious Singh
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
May 27, 2024
Time
11:30 (Approx)
Proofs
https://imgur.com/XIVusER

Niberious Singh

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin,

Keeping this request short and breif, I would jump onto the reason why i got this GR 1.1 Violation punishment.
No accusations towards Jonny as he did what he was supposed to but, The reason was:

1) If you check, i would have 2 different intotal social clubs logged in (excluding my main one). I have explanation to all.
The first social club change was because i've always had 2 Social Clubs as me and my brother sometime shares the same laptop and he plays GTA Online and has a seperate account. When i logged in the first time, i accidently logged in with his social club instead of mine. Then the 2nd social club change was because of the following reason:

-> I was out of town facing a lot of ooc problems. Had lost one of my IRL relative, Missed a few of exams due to ooc travel after the incident due to which i was out for like nearly 7-8 days. Being in an Legal org (NG) as a HighCommand, i couldnt be on an LOA for more than 7 days. Due to which being out of town, When i was at my cousin's home, I forget about the GR1.1 And logged my account today on my cousin's PC using his Wifi, his social club.. After i logged in, i realised what i had done.

In conclusion, I am really really sorry for the mishappenings. I really promise this wont be repeated again. It was a huge mistake i made.
Once again, I am really sorry for the things i had done not knowing what it could result in. I dont really want to leave this project as its been a while since i am playing on it and dont wanna loose the fun i had because of a Ban. I am ready for a Wipe aswell.

Once again, really sorry. Give me 1 more chance please.

Thanking you,
Niberious Singh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom