Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MRB, Mage & Ahkis | 357503, 289929, 264416, 130460, 381714, 130460, 186720, 378709

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benz MoneyMurder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2024
Time of violation
4:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzsqISUKNek

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
All in POV.

ID 357503 - Bug Abuse Shot me with taser while in car and as you can see that causes me to drop out the car automatically. + GR 6.15.

Also...
Ids: 289929, 264416, 130460, 381714, 130460, 186720, 378709 - GR 6.15 + Power Gaming.

I request a higher- up or senior Admin to review this , at this point I don't have a clue how these people have unofficial organisation as they clearly know nothing about the rules.

Other Violation from same Families also.

Deadman Mage

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Demands were given as you can hear Tyrell Jackson saying "Let them give us demands again".

Minutes later they come back.

The next time I know of them coming back is Benz MoneyMudras POV

Then they come back again and couple more mins later.

If this isnt provoking and trying to deceive admins saying no demands were given when they were discussing demands had already been given when they were pulling up, I dont know what is.

Pickled Tapeworm

Player
Player
Maybe stop coming to our fam house to provoke? Legit the first thing you say is that you're gonna clap us, and in the forum approved for RDM, your reply to our family is "sounds ass". We didn't need to give demands as they had just been given 2 minutes prior. You've been targeting us for several days straight now and trying to bait for forums.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
Demands were given as you can hear Tyrell Jackson saying "Let them give us demands again".

If this isnt provoking and trying to deceive admins saying no demands were given when they were discussing demands had already been given when they were pulling up, I dont know what is.
You are repeating the same bullshit where is my id on there , and where have u gave me demands , even before that yous just started shooting at our car stop trying to be a smart ass am Id : 388093 no where in these povs you can see yous giving me demands and look at the timer of my pov compared to the ones ur posting with tyrel or whatever his name is I ain’t involved with anyone else am reporting ur fam upon myself and my own self being rdmed idc about who said what. U gave me demands at around same range in time of the pov I posted? If yes Great. Provide pov then otherwise keep it quite coz if anyone here is deceiving is you to save your dumb fam members and urself, learn the rules yous break then then come cry here and try tell me am deceiving I beg you don’t speak ur povs show nothing involving my id and demands. End of conversation let admin decide even on this thread shows us how ur members do this regularly.
If yous wanna break rules at least don’t come cry here after and play victim.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player

Where is my ID on the first POV where you claim you gave ( US ) demands?? And in second pov idk why ahkis is waffling because Paul was crying to my mate ic and told him to tell me to message to resolve the issue , that guy didn’t put no one in place if anything his friend got put 30 days back that’s all that’s ever happened 🤣

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
Also 3rd POV that u provided my ID is no where to be seen so I don’t even know what ur point is here to be quite honest, and sorry I think I may misheard u say provoking ,, where is provoking? Can you point it out considering my id is in 1 of 3 that u provided pov of and even that 1 has no demands on it what so ever and you did not show the full situation , what I said I clapped that guy with the big head? That’s provoking now? 🤣

Deadman Mage

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Guessing you dont know how demands work. When riding in the car to come help your boys who were given demands minutes earlier and bring the people who were given demands, means you are part of them. You cant say you didnt know demands were given as Tyrell clearly tells you in your own video. Lets keep the "darling" and "smart ass" name calling to a minimum.

Lets not use bullet proof cars to go troll people either. Bug abuse.

Sincerely,
The guy who made you eat pavement.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
B
Guessing you dont know how demands work. When riding in the car to come help your boys who were given demands minutes earlier and bring the people who were given demands, means you are part of them. You cant say you didnt know demands were given as Tyrell clearly tells you in your own video. Lets keep the "darling" and "smart ass" name calling to a minimum.

Lets not use bullet proof cars to go troll people either.

Sincerely,
The guy who made you eat pavement.
Bullet proof cars ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and u tell me am deceiving , how is the car bullet proof if a taser went through the glass never mind a bullet , keep ur mouth shut ! Right now you are not even making sense and stop assuming shit idc look at timers and look at time of my pov I wasn’t issued demands yous played it dirty because yous are a dirty family had to shoot with a taser which is bug abuse to get me out car and kill me while am sat on the floor yous are so down bad

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

This POV was already rejected in another thread, therefore rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom