Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo West

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: qwez1246
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Castilloo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional information
1x Families Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy
1x Marabunta Underdeputy
1x Ballas Underdeputy
2x Bloods Underdeputy

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2- I Want To Be Leader Of Ballas Because I Was a Deputy Two Times In Vagos and In Families and I Was Underdeputy In All Gangs And my Second Gang That i Entered At The Time Was Ballas And I really Liked it Thats The First Resone That I Want To Be Leader Of Ballas.

2.1- In My Opinion I think Ballas Is The Best Gang In The Whole City And Without It The City Will Not Be The Same And I Have Seen It Dominate The Competition With Every other Gang In The City And It Was Feared By Everyone Even LEOS Were Scared Of It But This Days Its Not The Same As It Was Because LEOS Got Stronger And Stronger By The Minute.

2.2- Thats Will Change If I get Ballas Leadership Because I Was In State Org for A lot Of Time So I Know How They Work And I will Use This Information For Our Use And I Will Dominate With It The LEOS And Make Ballas The Most Feared Gang By LEOS And I Will Make The Whole City Scared Of Ballas.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I Will Focus On Gathering Members For The Gang So We Can Dominate And Destory Ghetto And Make LEOS Fear Us And Be Scared When They Hear Our Name And I Will Only Hire Those Who Know The Rules And I Will Do That By Interviewing Them.

2- We Will Attend Every Event We Can So We Always Are Active And I Will Do It All With Our Gang Members And Put Our Best Effort In The Events So We Can Win It.

3- I Will Teach Those Who Don't Know All The Rules So They Can Get Experience In The Future.

4- We Will Always Be In Ghetto So We Be Active And We Will Rob People And Take Hostages So We Be Active.

5- We Will Do Fz Raids With Other Gangs So We Increase The Rp Between The Two Gangs.

6- And I Will Only Let Those Who Are 5 Years Old In The City Join So We Don't Have Any Rulebreak In The Gang

7- I Will Organize Atleast 2 Store Robbery And 2 Fz Raid Everyday

My Goals For The Term
1- Finishing The Term With 0 Warnings.
2- Above 10k Spray Profit Every Hour.
3- Destroy Competition In Ghetto.
4- Be A Terrorist Org.

Thanks For Reading Yours.
Pablo Castilloo

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations

You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 04/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Attention

The interview delayed to Wednesday, 05/06/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom