Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Warehousing unban request | by Claudio Pitaro | 139760 | Denis_Xozis |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio pitaro

Player
Player
Hello dear DE01 admin team,

I (ID: 139760 Name: Claudio Pitaro) I was banned on 9/19/2023 due to warehousing / Allg 6.3 . I was permanently banned by Denis_xozis , and nate trapster has the Forum Computing adopted on 18 September 2023

Dear admin team

I'll start from the beginning, everyone has a 2 chance united and in my case I would ask that it would be so in my case I thank you in advance that you take your time and sacrifice your free time to process my and many other unbanning requests.

What happened :

So first of all I Claudio Pitaro a not yet experienced Grand RP player thought to myself, come on I'll go to a family and have fun I did that too Dan chrips and I was on DE 01 in the family (chrips leader Dean wore) and had a great time there but like every Grand player he wants to make money and I didn't dare to make money at all possible, but I never found the money and then I tried around and asked around how to make money and then I found a way, but it didn't last long and I was greedy and wanted more and more and I got the stupid idea to look into the cars and get the stuff out of the cars and thought that would be a good idea and then I stole (panels and rep kits) out of the cars and the way it turned out I thought that would be quick money, but it wasn't so it just came to the end of the story and I was... uploaded and banned...

---

Insight and recognition :

I recognize that my behavior has violated the rules and guidelines of the servers and I.
However, I have dealt with the regal work in the last few months and am now aware of every rule violation.
I am also aware that what I did was an unacceptable mistake.
And it can't really be corrected, but I ask in the unban request
To make amends.

---

Improvement and maturity:

Since the permanent ban I have informed myself thoroughly about appropriate forms of communication and
rules of behavior on the server and how to behave appropriately in the rp.
and that such a big mistake from my side will never happen again.

---

Post and play :

I have always attached great importance to the server and platform and would like to be an active
player on the server and be a part of the project and I have had many positive experiences
where I was away and I come back with very positive and I hope I can contribute again soon.
to make my contribution.

---

One time incident :

The incident that led to my permanent ban was a one time rule violation please give me a
second chance and to repent

Conclusion :

I hope for your remorse and a second chance to prove myself as a valuable Sever member. Thank you for your time and consideration of my request.

With kind regards,

Claudio Pitaro

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
This case is FOR CHIEF ADMIN​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom