Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Valencia

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Valencia

7. Your ID - 56479

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

Its been more than 2 years playing grp and i have a lot of exp in crime orgs as i have been 2 times leader of gangs and that was a good term but i made some mistakes in my past leaderships so i want to complete my ballas leadership with 0 mistakes and i have learned many things from my past leaderships which i will implement in my ballas leadership

So as seen in my past leaderships i always try to help the new players who come in server by giving them exp ,bonuses and knowledge and also i tried my best that no one have any problem regarding bonuses and tried my best to do max activity so that it will be enjoyful for my gang boys as well as for the leos. I will make the events more enjoyful and also i will try my best to do max rp without any kind of rule breaks

I want the gangs free of toxicity / provoking as many of the gangs members do toxicity of no reason and when they are asked why are doing toxicity their reply would be bcz we are gangster but in actual everyone deserve respect but their gang leader/deputy dont guide them thants why the unwanted toxicity increase and it effect the rp so in my past terms also i have tried my best to stop the toxicity and again i will try my best to stop/ decrease the toxicity so that everyone can enjoy the rp

3. Your advise to improveing to roleplay level in the organization

The first thing i will do to improve the rp will be to reduce the toxicity between the gangs by explaining my gang members to avoid the toxicity and play the rp without hearting anyone which will definitely improve the rp

I will give max bonuses to my gang members so that they can show their interest in gang actives as well as the new players will get financial help to get stabled in the server. I will try my best to increase the bonus for those who participate more in gang events which automatically make the gang active as well as the rp will be improved and while doing rp with the leos like in store , hostage situations, Fz robberies, subs , vehicle theft etc there would be a equal fight with each other other which will eventually make fun and interest of peopel while attending gang events.

For improving the rp more i will try my best to hire the people who are experienced and know how to do a perfect rp so that there would be no rule breaks and there will be a minimum recruitment to hire people and also i will keep well experienced deputies who can handle the gang in my absence and there would be no issue with my gang members in my absence because my deputies would also solve the problems

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 04/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Attention

The interview delayed to Wednesday, 05/06/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom