Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzo LemonHaze

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Julian

2. Your Age: 18

3. Timezone: Berlin, MEZ

4. Average online per day: At least 4 hours per day

5. Your Discord: contra0_0

6. Your Nickname: Kenzo LemonHaze

7. Your ID 62402

Additional information

1. Leader of
I am applying as the leader for the Ballas gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since i already have experience as a leader from other servers, i will use this for the enserver to have a positive term and not be a toxic leader like many others before.

Ive been in Ballas a long time, as deputy leader and als a leader myself. I always stood to the colour Purple and was loyal to it. Thats why I hope to get the leadership.

Last but not least, as I meant before, I saw from many other leaders on the server that they are toxic to some members, and I want to change these things in my term.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play-Level in the organization

I don't want to throw around ranks. People need to earn their ranks by being active in the gang for more than once. Thats why I would put a ranksystem with only 10 additional ranks.
Besides the OG-Rank

I want to reward my people for being active in events by a bonussystem with weekly bonuses for Clubs for everybody.

there are many other things on my list but i dont want to list them all here bc its to many for an application

Thank you for reading the application.

Kind Regards Kenzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom