Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL : Hrik Bhowmicz
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +6 BST
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : hrik_92
6. Your Nickname : Rikz Broddy
7. Your ID : 330403

Additional information

1. Leader of East Side Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1:

One of my primary motivations for seeking leadership of Los Santos Vagos is to foster a stronger sense of unity and camaraderie within our ranks system. I envision a gang where every member feels valued, heard, and empowered to contribute their unique skills and perspectives. By cultivating a culture of mutual respect and collaboration, we can maximize our collective potential and achieve unparalleled success in the Los Santos Vagos.

Reason 2:

My second reason is to remove toxicity and active.I will try my best to make the gang active and ill also remove the toxicity from the gang.In my leadership i will make gang with no violation of rules.We will take every step according to our server rule.

Reason 3 :

My aspiration to assume leadership stems from a profound dedication to instilling and upholding discipline at every level of our gang. I recognize that discipline is not merely a set of rules or regulations but a mindset a collective commitment to excellence, accountability, and integrity.We will become a family in our gang.I will protect and take care of our gang members.Our Gang will be best turfer with out high skilled turfers.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Emphasize the importance of teamwork and collaboration within the gang. Encourage members to work together on cland,rob and other activities, and we will give rewards according to their activity.Only HC role will be given to experienced person.

My goals in Los Santos Vagos :

- 100% Turf
- Most active sprayer
- Most active in ghetto
- Max number on cland
- Doing at least one special mission regularly
- Complete term without any rule break

This Will be my rank system :

14. Supreme
13. Deputy
12. Under Deputy
11. Most Wanted
10. Boss
9. Underboss
8. Don
7. Turfer
6. Monarch
5. Sprayer
4. Shooter
3. Mafia
2. Goon
1. Hustler

Thanks Sir for seen my application..

Your Regards,
Rikz Broddy

Dhruvvvv123

Player
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL : Hrik Bhowmicz
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +6 BST
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : hrik_92
6. Your Nickname : Rikz Broddy
7. Your ID : 330403

Additional information

1. Leader of East Side Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1:

One of my primary motivations for seeking leadership of Los Santos Vagos is to foster a stronger sense of unity and camaraderie within our ranks system. I envision a gang where every member feels valued, heard, and empowered to contribute their unique skills and perspectives. By cultivating a culture of mutual respect and collaboration, we can maximize our collective potential and achieve unparalleled success in the Los Santos Vagos.

Reason 2:

My second reason is to remove toxicity and active.I will try my best to make the gang active and ill also remove the toxicity from the gang.In my leadership i will make gang with no violation of rules.We will take every step according to our server rule.

Reason 3 :

My aspiration to assume leadership stems from a profound dedication to instilling and upholding discipline at every level of our gang. I recognize that discipline is not merely a set of rules or regulations but a mindset a collective commitment to excellence, accountability, and integrity.We will become a family in our gang.I will protect and take care of our gang members.Our Gang will be best turfer with out high skilled turfers.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Emphasize the importance of teamwork and collaboration within the gang. Encourage members to work together on cland,rob and other activities, and we will give rewards according to their activity.Only HC role will be given to experienced person.

My goals in Los Santos Vagos :

- 100% Turf
- Most active sprayer
- Most active in ghetto
- Max number on cland
- Doing at least one special mission regularly
- Complete term without any rule break

This Will be my rank system :

14. Supreme
13. Deputy
12. Under Deputy
11. Most Wanted