Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Monon Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2024
Time of violation
01:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7DLEKueEfsc?si=rKwAjqZKRc-4KS63

adil.ibnou

Player
Player
The first no one has till me pull over just you stop in the meddle of the high way so its Cr the second no one has point gun in my head just one he folow me for till me stop and you try to rob in green grace (DOC) So i need to ask senior admin to teak this forum bc this family has do mass rule break and (ADMIN) pls ask for pov for all situation
And this my pov when has stop me whit his car

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
The first no one has till me pull over just you stop in the meddle of the high way so its Cr the second no one has point gun in my head just one he folow me for till me stop and you try to rob in green grace (DOC) So i need to ask senior admin to teak this forum bc this family has do mass rule break and (ADMIN) pls ask for pov for all situation
There in no cr as i see in your pov.. They are just standing middle of the road. You are using scooter in highway🤣. You just hit their car. How this is a cr? You ran into them.. They just trying to go backwards. Before that you just hit their car with your super scooter🛴

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting Id 123535 to provide full POV of situation
( I can see you edited POV and submitted here to deceive admin )

You have 8 hours to do it​

adil.ibnou

Player
Player

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
You see a situation that they will rob you and run into doc to save your self which is green zone..so i think its under fear rp.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 123535 will receive a punishment for Fear RP + Stalling
ID 1370
will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
ID 276
will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15

ID 150847
will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 128031
will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom