Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Account Sharing & Twinking | 135649 + 135694

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Swin Goo
Suspect ID
135649,135694,13629+
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/

Pykoo

Player
Player
I want to report this person who has 5 ( multi twinking ) accounts to play with. How do you do that when you say that you cannot have more than 2 accounts? I would like you to please review the matter because everyone has become aware of them and no measures have been taken against them. How have they not been detected?
135649 Main account
135694 Twin accounts
accounts ids which he enters (Account Sharing & Twinking ) :
136292 , 136380 , 141040

Pykoo

Player
Player
You were banned because of me, you were also banned because you have multiple and additional accounts and accounts for your friends. As for what I should do, the officials are the ones who told me to put a forum here. Are you afraid that your friend will be banned? Haha. I gave them enough information, and if they need other information, I can provide it to them so that I can confirm that my information is correct. Everyone knows that all members of the King Mafia family exchange computers, and the officials can verify this through the login tracking system. There is nothing difficult. Sometimes you just need someone to draw your attention. I am lying to someone. All the information is available. The officials only have to verify and investigate the matter.

sam smit

Player
Player
Me too. How many times have I met him playing a game with a different account, and he was also playing with one of his friends’ accounts?

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator

On consideration​

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Wrong Details
However
situation will be further checked​

Status