Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nagh DiefaIla
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 4, 2024
Time
22:04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9DTwH5q

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
Hello,

I was sitting at a tattoo shop waiting for the new hour to remove my tattoo and suddenly I got banned for targeting org, as far as I know, I haven't targeted any org,
LSPD leader and deputies are my friends, same with SAHP Deputies, and I haven't had any interactions with FIB, the ban may have been a mistake but for me as far as I know, I haven't targeted any org, especially when I'm IA HOD in SAHP.

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
If this ban is regarding my name, I have asked admins before and they confirmed that I can have a similar name to my main with capitol i instead of an L, I have the proof attached in the Imgur link, also there is more confirmation that I can do it but it's on my main account which I can't access, I think it was Jonny Odds who confirmed that I can do it.

Nagh Diefalla

Player
Player
If this is regarding checkpoint, here is my POV:
Other than all that I have provided, I actually don't know why I got banned, thanks for reading.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You were provoking leos and them made report on them.
Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom