Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
As you can see, this application sent to me There is a wrongly chosen name, as you can see, I wrote my name instead of its name, and at the same time I didn't hear his voice there, and therefore the operation they did was stupid to me, at the same time, there is no Corruption here, as you can see, I said, I do not release it, this application had to be rejected and this decision is 100% wrong, at the same time, the program from which he received the registration and he wants to be punished invalid. Approved - GR 6.4 | 302568

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Hello,

As I see it, Your corrupted bio not approved yet its mean basicly you are still normal cop.
İf any Suspect request lawyer you have the provide him. ( Also, you not listen to what the lawyer says and taking away suspect out of prison.)
The last decision will given by Alex and James.

Regards,

Savage26

Player
Hello,

As I see it, Your corrupted bio not approved yet its mean basicly you are still normal cop.
İf any Suspect request lawyer you have the provide him. ( Also, you not listen to what the lawyer says and taking away suspect out of prison.)
The last decision will given by Alex and James.

Regards,
Wrong Selection Pls Check Again

Savage26

Player
As I mentioned, you need to look at things like the format first, but you started directly by following the point of view, and everyone can see this because there are incorrectly chosen things here. Therefore, it should not be accepted, but you ignored this and went straight to the point of view. Because of this, I want this unfair penalty to be lifted. I also want the Registration program to be reviewed because it is an invalid registration program and deceiving the admins about this, and I want to see it. I would like to request a reevaluation of this matter from the beginning as you started directly from the middle instead of the beginning, and I am complaining about this. Yes, I am leaving this matter to the decision of our high administrators, as I believe they will make the most accurate decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom