Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

matty.

Player
Player
Hello Alex, I was banned for GR 1.1 ive never gave anyone my account to log into or ever sold my account to anyone i can do IP check to prove its me. Ive used the same IP ever since ive made my account i will do any checks necessary to prove its me. Thank you

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Post the Proofs of all of your Socialclub accounts

matty.

Player
Player

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You should not post personal information in an open forum, just that you can login in the rockstar launcher.

You should know credentials of Accounts that you login with at the same day, otherwise I have do think you shared your account - which you are banned for right now.

matty.

Player
Player
You should not post personal information in an open forum, just that you can login in the rockstar launcher.

You should know credentials of Accounts that you login with at the same day, otherwise I have do think you shared your account - which you are banned for rig
Just becasue i dont know my other rockstar info is the reason i am being banned? how could i have ever shared my account to anyone if my ip has never 1 time changed?

matty.

Player
Player

You should know credentials of Accounts that you login with at the same day, otherwise I have do think you shared your account - which you are banned for right now.

Now that you know i got access to both my rockstar accounts, this should be enough proof for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom