Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rhinox Storms
Administrators nickname
Arthurr Martinez
Date
Jun 4, 2024
Time
12:44
Proofs
Thread 'MK + GH 1.12 II 76457' http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/715922/

Rhinox Storm

Player
Player
For Bobby Pluxury

Dear Bobby Pluxury, Yesterday me and my family did ATM robbery where we gave proper demands to leos. After that we killed so many Leos as we are large in numbers. After sometime Leos starting doing VDM where the senior admin Job Barnes was present. After that Leos started shooting us from Unscripted GZ- Parking. We gone and killed them and we patched a officer and gave him demand to drop a global. Due to which Job Barnes gave our fam Assassin a warn. He totally ignored VDM done by FIB officers + they were shooting from Unscripted GZ to get height advantage. After this a FIB officer whom we patched intentionally did handsup without our demand but we told him to do hands down and drop global. After this he did handsup again intentionally so that we can get punishment. After this we told him to run for your life but 2 of my fam guys killed him. We admit their mistake and they also got punished exact at that time by Jon Barnes. Maybe that FIB officer targeting us because he was in our fam before and got some issues about ranking and left our fam, Maybe that's why he was trying to target us. Still on this whole situation Admin Arthur Martinezz gave me warn for GH 1.8 which was totally false from my side cause we didn't rob him just told him to drop global and run for his life. In this whole situation Senior admin Jon Barnes was present.

I hope you will re-investigate this matter as we don't broke any rule but get Targetted by Leos as they were breaking rules but none got punished and at last the 49 sec POV was provided cause before the starting of pov that officer was doing VDM so that's why he didn't provide pov before getting uncouncious. I suggest you that you can demand pov from FIB cause they have to keep whole povs.

Thanking you
Rhinox Storms

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decisions taken, holding someone at gunpoint and forcing them to do something is considered as taking them as a hostage no matter if they put their hands up or not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom